• 1195 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6513 Players Online
  • 5318 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Quick question..

Discussion in 'Help' started by rawr, May 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As the title says...

Why did I just get a 7 day mute for saying "what is the -snip-?" in chat. I literally just saw other people typing "-snip-" as well and assumed that was fine. Also I never received a warning for it. Kinda bogus

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted May 22, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator May 22, 2020
  2. Hey there!

I think you were muted due to Chat Trolling. This is due to your message being persuasive for players to have an excuse and follow what you said. You can appeal your mute at www.mineplex.com/appeals.

Also, if you see any other players who are doing what you have said, please report them at www.mineplex.com/reports, or if you have a rank, do /report.

I highly suggest you read the Appeals Guide, linked at the top of the page. Have a great day!

Posted May 22, 2020
    HeyItsTay_ and 0775 like this.
  3. Following up on what @Mathuu said, I really would recommend that you familiarize yourself with the Mineplex rules. The list of rules can be found here

Posted May 22, 2020
    Mathuu likes this.
  4. Hey!

I cannot discuss your punishment history on this thread, but you can message me on the forums or on Discord and I will be happy to look into the situation and inform you of why you were muted. My only advice to you is not to follow the lead of other players - if you do not know what they are saying then I would avoid joining in with the behaviour, as there is always the risk of breaking rules in the process. You can familiarise yourself with them @ mineplex.com/rules, and once you have done so, you will be free to report the players @ mineplex.com/reports if you catch them in the act again as you will be aware they are breaking the rules.

As your question has been answered, I will now be locking this thread. If you have any further questions regarding that, you can message me anytime, though I presume you will be doing so anyway if you would like any insight into your punishment.

Thread Locked.

Posted May 22, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.