• 1364 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4412 Players Online
  • 3048 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Questions of the YEAR!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Thexs, May 10, 2019.

1. ONE - Which Marvel movie is the best out of the entire series of them? (and why)

TWO - Which DC movie is the best out of them all? (and why)

THREE - Marvel or DC?

(speak carefully, Jon will come after marvel lovers. jk <3)

@xJon

Posted May 10, 2019,
    Last edited May 10, 2019
  2. Q1. I've got to say Avengers Endgame. I watched it last week and it was epic!
    Q2. I've actually only watched one DC movie and that was Aqua Man. It was alright I suppose.
    Q3. Definitely Marvel (sorry Jon)

Posted May 10, 2019
  3. 1) first avengers, idk just liked it the most. The later movies seemed kinda crammed and had some political pandering cough cough woman's moment. Both Guardians of the galaxy are close seconds for me though, very funny and action packed.
    2) Is Wonder Woman DC? If so that one cuz it was really entertaining and because it's the only one I've seen. All the others looked too dark and serious for my taste in entertainment.
    3) Eh. Marvel for movies, DC for characters cuz batman

Posted May 10, 2019
  4. Hey!
    I personally really love everything DC but I have to admit, marvel does do things that I enjoy from time to time. [Also he's lying, I will NOT come after marvel fans >;O ]

1) I believe the best movie marvel has done has got to be Infinity War. While endgame was pretty enjoyable, I do think the beginning was a little bland and boring. Infinity War was filled with action scenes and lots of funny stuff, which I always enjoy.

2) For me, the best DC movie is either Wonder Woman or Aquaman. They were filled with a bunch of scenes that i personally thought were amazing, and they had a fair amount of humor.

3) I'm extremely bias so I have to say DC. (pls don't attack ;-;)

Posted May 10, 2019
  5. 1. Infinity War -- The villain finally won in a movie for once! That was one of the better parts, seeing all hope of the audience (and myself) fade out of existence.

2. Wonder Woman or Aquaman -- I liked Wonder Woman and Aquaman because they had really enjoyable moments and were a splendor to watch.

3. Marvel, I just like their movies better, don't hunt me down xJon, please.

Posted May 11, 2019
  6. 1) Which Marvel movie is the best out of the entire series of them?
    Dang, I actually really enjoyed almost every Marvel movie I watched. They're all so entertaining and have an amazing balance of humor and action. I'd have to say though, Avengers: Infinity War pretty much blew my mind though so that's top on my list.

2) Which DC movie is the best out of them all?
    Batman series or suicide squad are super cool. I absolutely enjoyed the Suicide Squad movie, it was so unique and had so much to offer. I'm actually considering watching it right now.

3) Marvel or DC?
    I honestly don't know how to choose. I love both DC and Marvel, but I'll just say I lean more towards Marvel. I love Marvel's work, it's just so interesting and cool. (Also because Batman vs. Supes and Justice League was a no no for me)

Interesting quiz, I'd like to see more quizes like these!

Posted May 11, 2019
  7. 1) Which Marvel movie is the best out of the entire series of them?
    I think that it gotta be endgame. The ending is just so epic, and one of the biggest fights I've ever seen in a movie.

2) Which DC movie is the best out of them all?
    Maybe superman vs batman. I like both of them, and it's really epic when they're fighting against each other. I don't want to say that much, just in case someone hasn't seen it. But it's a really epic and enjoyable movie.

3) Marvel or DC
    It gotta be marvel. I like some of the heroes in dc, but I like more superheroes in the Marvel world. And, I think that it's very cool that Stan Lee is in every Marvel movie.

Great quiz! Hope you can make more of these!

Posted May 11, 2019
  8. Before I answer the questions, I have to put a disclaimer that I am not super involved in DC or Marvel movies in general, so my answers might seem a bit odd to the majority!

1) Personally, I don't watch the movies just because they come out, I watch them based on my personal appeal. That being said, I really loved the X-men series, and hope that my new favorite will be "The New Mutants", which should come out sometime this year or next year. I really enjoy the "kids finding out they have superpowers" story line, and hope that it will get darker in the next few movies.

2) My favorite DC movie was definitely Wonder Woman, really good story line and right amount of action so you didn't get bored! :)

2) Movie-wise, Definitely Marvel! However, all the characters in the DC Universe are sooo cool, especially with how diverse all of them are.

Posted May 17, 2019
  9. 1) what’s marvel? Is it that spider man dude?

2) The LEGO Batman movie...

3) DC...I guess....

Posted May 17, 2019
  10. Heyo!
    Honestly this is a hard call because I think both have things I like but I'll give this my best shot.
    1. My favorite Marvel movie would have to be Venom. For the most part I just enjoy how the movie was shot and edited plus the movie had some comedy but it didn't ruin the overall plot of the movie which is amazing since it was sort-of suspenseful.
    2. This may come as a shock since it wasn't the most liked DC movie, however my favorite would have to be Suicide Squad. I mostly enjoyed it due to Harley Quinn she honestly made the movie great in my opinion, I do however think they used this as an opening to start something like Avengers which will be interesting to see. I really do think this movie/series holds a lot of potential so hopefully if they make more they put more into the plot than this one.
    3. As I stated above, this is a hard choice since I enjoy and dislike some aspects of both companies but If I had to choose I'd pick Marvel based on the actual movie plots.
    I look forward to seeing what others say about their movie choices since it's such a large source of entertainment and there are so many options to choose from.

~Cheers

Posted May 17, 2019