• 695 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10624 Players Online
  • 9929 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Question for Youtubers

Discussion in 'Technology' started by VoidNnja, Jul 6, 2021.

1. What recording and editing softwares do you guys use? I’ve been asking around because I’m gonna be starting YT soon. I’ve tried OBS for recording, but I don’t have a dedicated GPU at the moment so the frames I get while recording (not ingame but for OBS) barely come close to 20fps, so I just use Xbox Game Bar at the moment. For editing I use DaVinci Resolve 17, but it only lets me set video playback to 30fps, even though XBox gamebar can record up to 56fps. When I try to set playback at 60fps, the clips become very choppy.

So what editing/recording softwares do you guys use? And any ways to fix my problems?

Posted Jul 6, 2021
  2. Editing is Filmora it’s like 60 a year or 150 for a lifetime , just amazing

Posted Jul 8, 2021
    TheMuffinM and VoidNnja like this.
  3. In my opinion, I would recommend Movavi suite (or its screen recorder, not gecata) a try because it is pretty helpful in both recording and editing cases (with really great quality) and it uses really fewer resources, so I would highly recommend it. You can try with the trial version, moreover, I have tried it with my games and software many times, plus from the test of many recorders I have used, only this turned out to be the best on the other low-end computer that I use for testing purposes.

Before recording, make sure to go to the settings > Video > and change framerate to 60 and enable hardware acceleration, if you have any. It will boost out your record speed as well uwu.

Hope this helps!

Posted Jul 18, 2021
    VoidNnja and Kindnessaj like this.