• 2322 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7856 Players Online
  • 5534 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed QoL Update for Amplifiers

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by kubernetes, Nov 3, 2020.

?

Should this be changed?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Currently, when you thank an amplifier, the message will keep appearing in chat after you have thanked the active amplifier. This has gotten very confusing for me and my friends while playing games, and I feel that it could be a good QoL change to stop showing the thank message once you've already thanked the amplifier.

Example

Posted Nov 3, 2020
  2. Yeah, I definitely agree here. It gets super frustrating pausing my game to thank an amplifier just to find out I already thanked them lol

I don’t really have anything else to say, so I’ll shut up so I don’t end up rambling xd but I will be giving this idea a huge +1!!

Posted Nov 3, 2020
  3. If this is not too hard to implement, then I definitely think we should do this. I have also noticed this myself sometimes, and it results in me checking chat and clicking it for a second time to see the message that I have already thanked this amplifier. I'm not too sure how hard this would be to add since everyone would be quite different in terms of who they have already thanked compared to any other player, but I like this suggestion and personally, I'd love to see it implemented. +1

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    kubernetes likes this.
  4. Solid suggestion! Seems like an easy enough quality of life change, and I too would like to see this implemented. I have definitely had moments where I stopped mid-game because I often see the message to thank someone who I already thanked in the past. While this may not be a high priority change, this is something I want to see in the future! Nice idea.

- Lucas

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    kubernetes likes this.
  5. Hey, I agree with this suggestion, I was thinking the same - it's unnecessary - if showing the message can be prevented then I'd definitely like to see that happen. Thanks for the idea :)

Posted Nov 4, 2020
  6. Hey! I agree with this suggestion. I usually end up trying to thank the amplifier multiple times and it gets pretty confusing. I would love to see this added as it would help a lot. Thanks for the suggestion!

Posted Nov 4, 2020
  7. Nice suggestion.

I agree with this idea, when playing it does get pretty annoying when you click to thank the amplifier and you already have and you can't remember whether you've done it or not or whether it's a new one. +1

Posted Nov 4, 2020
  8. Hey!

I definitely agree with this idea as I have actually had this idea in mind for a while myself. I would love to see this changed in a QoL update in the future. +1

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    kubernetes likes this.
  9. Great suggestion, surprised to see I haven't seen it suggested before, as I 100% agree with this myself.

I, as many other players have stated above have also fallen susceptible to this many times and it can be quite annoying to be given the message repeatedly if you have already thanked an Amplifier, and I believe it would be a pretty simple change that should be implemented in the next QoL update as well. +1!

Posted Nov 5, 2020
  10. Great! 100& with this +1

Posted Nov 5, 2020
  11. I will be marking this as Processed and locking the thread.

This is on the Java Social Update Proposal as such:
    • Have Amplifiers not show up after they’re thanked

Thread Locked > Processed

Posted May 6, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.