• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Q1nten's Panda Timelapse

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Callum5771, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Callum5771

Callum5771

Hi All! Oooh, Never Posted Here Before!

I recorded @Qu1nten building his Panda in Lobby 1 on the 6th, so why not compile the footage and turn it into a timelapse?!
    You can see the finished video below! Can you be seen?

Massive shoutout to the awesome build team here at Mineplex!

Update: sorting the blur out asap

--- Post updated ---
    And look who's on the thumbnail by chance! @messcat

Posted Feb 7, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 10, 2019
    ireallylikerats likes this.
  2. I’ve always loved watching time lapses and this one is quite interesting. I like seeing all the details that go into the build rather than finding them while looking at a lobby. If you watch the whole video, then you get to see almost all of those details being implemented. If there wasn’t a video like this, then you may not be able to appreciate all the work and detail being thrown into the build.

Thank you for providing me with the time lapse, it’s always good to get some of this stuff in your blood sometimes.

Posted Feb 7, 2019
    user_3814 and Callum5771 like this.
  3. BeeInc

BeeInc

Nice video, Callum!

It's interesting to see how things come together when people build things it's a really interesting process, and I wish I could build as good as that. I didn't get the chance to see it sadly :( but from the video, it looked like it turned out great (Panda's are my second favorite animal) so I honestly think this is the cutest thing I've seen. Good job on the time lapse though! do you know the overall time it took to build it? Just out of curiosity :)

Posted Feb 8, 2019
    Callum5771 and user_3814 like this.
  4. Animalll

Animalll

Hey!

This is such a satisfying video to watch. It's so cool going from 1 minute to 6 minutes, since so much progress has been made! I love watching building montages, but I don't watch them enough. This is so cool to see and just makes me feel so inspired by seeing other players build, and build well. This is a great video to watch and thank you for putting it together! :)

Posted Feb 8, 2019
    user_3814 likes this.
  5. user_3814

user_3814

[​IMG]

Posted Feb 8, 2019
    Callum5771 likes this.
  6. ray

ray

This was a cool time lapse

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  7. worldcom

worldcom

That's actually kind of cool and funny that you had the patience to sit there that whole time and watch him build that. He's really good at building so it's nice to see how he does it and see how it turns out. Also kind of iconic that you have chat blurred.
    :willy:

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  8. TsunamiSurvivor .

TsunamiSurvivor .

Saw this being built in person, and personally thought it was questionable at first; but at the end it all came together. I thought you did a fantastic job on building it, and would love to see you keep building these things in Lobby-1!
    Edit: Also I noticed that you have chat blurred, but there is only a split second where you are not in F1. If you want you could just edit the video so only the second you exit F1 is blurred instead of the entire video.

Posted Feb 11, 2019