• 462 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8900 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Pyratie's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pyratie, Sep 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey everyone!
    My name is Pyratie and I am happy to introduce myself to everyone! I am 17 years old and I heard about Mineplex server 2 years ago, it was amazing. My name is Amer and my hobby is singing but I'm a really shy person haha. However, I'm not new to forums because I've been in it for long time and talked to a lot of old staff members in past which was Flaym one of them I remember, when they were ETERNAL and now they're Sr.Mod. I also love every player and especially staff members because they're extremely nice to us and responsible to their work, they do everything possible to make the server better place to anyone! My favourite Mineplex game is speed builders but I mostly play Nano games because it's fun. My biggest dream is to become Trainee / staff member in Mineplex one day and I hope to achieve this dream. That's it basically :)
    (follow me pls I have no followers xD)
    Thanks for reading! Love you all

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  2. Welcome to the server!!!!
    --- Post updated ---
    ish

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  3. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay and have a nice day! (:

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  4. Welcome back Pyratie!

I have to agree with you that the community and staff members here at Mineplex are awesome! I'm glad that you know some people who are on the team already! I've found myself playing Nano games a lot more recently too, mainly because of how quick and fun the games are. I hope to see you around sometime in-game!

If you ever need anything, feel free to message me :)

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  5. Hey Pyratie!

My name is AyyNick, you can call me Nick though. I really enjoyed reading your introduction! I have actually seen you in-game playing Nano games, so that’s cool. I think it’s great you’ve come back to the community and decided to make an introduction post, it’s a great way to make new friends. I agree the staff team do a lot for Mineplex, including stuff behind the scenes to help players have a better experience.

I wish you the best of luck when you decide to apply for Trainee! My tips are make sure you are honest, kind, helpful and get involved with the community. Feel free to /f AyyNick, I’d love to play with you sometime. It was great to meet you! If you ever need anything or just want to chat, feel free to PM me on the forums!

Posted Sep 16, 2019
    Pyratie likes this.
  6. Thank you everyone! You're amazing :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2019
  7. Hey Pyratie,
    Welcome to the Mineplex forums and community!
    My names TheProTroller but most people usually just call me ThePro, if you ever need anything feel free to PM me and I'll happily answer. I always love meeting new people so /f me on Mineplex if you wish. All the best and good luck on the Mineplex forums!

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  8. Thanks about that! I've been lagging so hard this week and can't play Mineplex a lot, maybe my PC is weak and I have no solution with this problem. I will add you in-game just to make sure I'll play with you in future!
    Nice to meet you =D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2019
  9. Welcome to Mineplex! Be sure to read the rules here and enjoy your time on the network! I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

Have a nice day!

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  10. Hey Pyratie, m name is _Prof_! I am 16 years old and heard about Mineplex 5 years ago. My biggest hobby outside of video games is ice hockey. I am a veteran on the forums as I have been active since joining Enjin 3 years ago. You are right, staff members are generally qualified and deserve more praise for what they do for the server. My favourite game is The Bridges, but if I do not have much time or the servers will not fill up, I hop on either Survival Games, Cake Wars, Mixed Arcade, or Speed Builders. Good luck on your trainee endeavors!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Sep 21, 2019