• 1395 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7561 Players Online
  • 6166 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

PVP or Building?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pubbsby, Apr 8, 2020.

?

PVP or Building?

1. PVP

31 vote(s)
    64.6%
  2. BUILDING

12 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. None

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  4. Other

4 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. That build is awesome! I hope you are still building cool things because I'm sure you could find a server to feature that build on. Looks amazing!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  2. I think Building is better as it allows your creativity to flow through whilst with PvP you just have to click.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  3. I like both of them a lot and I'd say I'm a lot better at Building than PvP maybe that says something there but I think building is kinda enjoyable and just calmly thinking of what to make how to make let's ur creative juices flow, for example I just spent hours yesterday thinking of a good pattern and the top layer of my new sky island building I was making on survival mode and i got it working and WA proud of I like rly proud of it, I like building a little bit more though I'm afraid.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  4. Thank you so much!!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  5. Well, I mainly play bedrock, and on mobile. And as everyone knows, Mobile pvp = poop. I’m good at building, but it’s not as enjoyable as PvP, even if it’s hard. I like both :D

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  6. As I don't play bedrock I definitely prefer PVP as I have played many enjoyable PVP mini games like Micro Battles, Champions, and Cake Wars. I do enjoy building ,but it's not my favorite thing to do on Minecraft like PVP.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    ShipshapeMC likes this.
  7. In my early days of Minecraft I was really into PvP, my favorite game being Super Smash Mobs, but in 2017 I took a long break and when I got back I did not really play PvP, I started playing way more Speed Builders and Mixed Arcade rather than Super Smash Mobs and Survival Games. Speed Builders is defiantly my favorite game and also my most won game, so I think with this change of interests I would have to say I enjoy building over PvP.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  8. I mean that build is really impressive lol!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  9. I mean, both are nice skills to have, but if you can master parkour I find that PVP becomes slightly easier, that, or its just meh.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  10. Personally, I want and try to get better at building but just don't know where and how to start a big build like a cathedral. I am very good at pvp though but have more desire in building... I truly wish to improve in building.

have a great day!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  11. Personally for me I prefer PvP over building, however as of recently that has started to begin to change. I used to enjoy gladiators, champions and Super smash mobs. I still to enjoy these, but building has begun to catch up for me!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  12. I'd say building, I'm not the best at it but I really enjoy it and as I do it more I like to think I've gotten much better lol. As for PVP, I wish I was good at it but cannot seem to nail technique no matter how hard I try or how much advice I get :(

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  13. Ayo! I would honestly have to choose PvP. It's fairly easy to PvP on Bedrock, especially if you're windows 10, so I would have to choose PvP. On the other hand with Java, I would have to choose Building. Java is sweatier than Bedrock, so I usually pick PvP game modes that I can also build in like Build UHC for ex. I also like to relax sometimes and play games like Master Builders & Speed Builders. If I had to only choose one though, I would choose PvP as my final answer.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  14. pvp <3

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  15. I love both of them but I'm not very good at neither. :)

Posted Apr 10, 2020