• 466 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8904 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Purpur, spawn

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Nathans_Cookie, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Posted Oct 4, 2019
  2. Man bruh that looks great, I really like the statue mainly. Keep going though and try to see how good you can really get it

Posted Oct 6, 2019
  3. Hi, this looks absolutely amazing and my favorite part is the nether portal area shown in the 2nd screenshot.
    Nice build!

Posted Oct 6, 2019
  4. Wow!
    That lobby looks really amazing! I love your use of multiple blocks, colors and the theme of the lobby! The statue is probably the most amazing out of all.

Nice build!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 1:39 PM
  5. This build truly blew me away!
    I am most mesmerized by the amount of detail you put into the statue. It truly makes the whole build stand out and the colors that you used for her was also a very great choice. Everything is also perfectly balanced and works out perfectly which is also just truly amazing. Amazing job!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 1:44 PM
  6. Yo!
    Nicely done with the build thus far. I think the block palette goes together nicely and the statue fits just perfectly with the sizing (since sometimes, statues can look really odd since they are on the larger scale of things). If I had to give any feedback on improvement, I'd suggest giving the pillars (here) slightly more detail since they look really bland compared to everything else. I wouldn't overdo it either, just a small change that gives it that extra pop of detail. Anyways, keep up the amazing work and I look forward to seeing more photos later on once it's finished (hopefully!).

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 4:27 PM
  7. The lobby looks extremely well built so far! You can tell that you've put quite a bit of time into this build so far, and I'm excited to see what more you create. For starters, I love the statue of the women made out of pupur. Its well made, and you can easily understand what it is. There is no doubt that it is a woman warrior of types, and it fits well with the theme of the hub. Possibly a different leg stance for the woman would make it stand out more. At the moment she is just standing upright, but what if her legs were further apart and bent with her sword drawn? Just an idea! The portal is easily navigatable, which you can see from the pictures you've taken. Overall, I think it's amazing. I look forward to seeing the rest of the hub/future builds you make in the future.

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 4:30 PM
  8. Hey!

That looks really good so far! I like the different coloring and terra forming that you did on the mountains. I might put more detail on the front gate like giant vines or decor like that. As for the statues I think that they could be a bit thicker, but that is just me. Overall, looks really good so far, and I hope to see the finished product soon!

Have a nice day,

Notserp

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 7:03 PM
  9. Damn, this build truly blew me away. I love the color scheme you picked. And all the pallets of blocks. That statue looks amazing by the way.

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 7:45 PM
  10. That's amazing! Keep up the great work!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 7:56 PM
  11. That looks awesome, although I have to point out that it appears a plant is missing on the far left (2nd image).
    You've got a nice theme going, and I especially like the look of the portal. Looks a bit like a tear-drop which I haven't seen before, good to see people experimenting. (Honestly I don't like the look of a square portal, too standard.) Do you have any plans of adding a second statue on the other side, or will it just be the one? I enjoy the look of two mirrored statues, but I know that doesn't fit in with every build.

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 8:29 PM
  12. The terrain could use some improved coloring, try adding more variety of blocks and not using world edit to scatter them everywhere
    Ex : https://imgur.com/a/dj8ig7A some terrain I made
    I started by dirt and spruce wood planks, then added stone where its steepest, and grass on flat(ish) areas

Posted Oct 11, 2019 at 4:36 PM