• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12322 Players Online
  • 9432 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Purple OCD Trigger or something like that

Discussion in 'Speed Builders' started by frituurgarnituur, Jun 1, 2020.

1. You might wanna change the name of that build because oCd Is A sErIoUs ThInG aNd YoU sHoUlDnT mAkE fUn Of It.
    But seriously, people get really mad when people use OCD as a joke, because its some kind of really bad thing idk
    just change the name to purple chess or something idk change it ok thanks

Posted Jun 1, 2020
    primalbog999 and ChiefChippy like this.
  2. How about "purple eyesore"

Seriously though I hate looking at that thing.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
  3. As someone who has OCD and plays SB, it has never really bothered me that it is called that. I don't think anyone with it will mind too much as OCD has become a synonym for unaesthically pleasing (I could rant but lets not, haha). Majority of us put up with this just fine so there is really no need to change it in my (informed) opinion. :)

EDIT:
    As a quick knowledge trip, it can actually be really serious. I know it is normally associated with things that look bad or just being organised but OCD is actually about compulsions that you don't feel settled until you complete some are fine like I need to wash my toothbrush three times after I use it etc, but some can cause you phyiscal harm (which is never great). The world health organisation ranked OCD in the top ten of the most disabling illnesses of any kind. That's why comparisons to this could be annoying as it is so much more then something looking bad, but it is one of those things where it is only as big as you make it and I honestly don't think the build is harming anyone. (:

Posted Jun 3, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 3, 2020
    BasicT and Danese like this.
  4. Couldn't have put it better myself.

-Dan

Posted Jun 4, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Palidity like this.