• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Purchasing Crates

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Sniper, Feb 16, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I discorvered something on the bedrock edition, or Xbox One. There’s no way to purchase crates from any sort of store. You can only buy ranks which give monthly grates. It says you can but if you bring up the store there’s nothing for crates. Any thoughts?

Posted Feb 16, 2019
  2. I get a message saying that you can purchase other items which will give shards which we can use to buy the chests. I kinda feel like this is a smart choice for them, since they can sell a rank for more than a chest is worth.

Posted Feb 16, 2019
    Sniper likes this.
  3. But how do you buy the crates. I play on the switch and when you click on the chests around spawn it gives you an option to buy them and to go to the store but the store doesn’t have crates. It just has amplifiers, pets, ranks, and some shard thing. No crates can be bought with shards. Am I just doing it wrong? I’d really like to use my shards and buy some crates.

Posted Feb 16, 2019
    Sniper likes this.
  4. You're supposed to click "continue anyway" and it'll open a menu with all the chests and you can buy them using shards

Posted Feb 16, 2019
    Sniper likes this.
  5. I wish there was a way to buy them directly though

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 16, 2019
  6. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

Hello!

I would like to apologise for the slow reply. I checked with a member of the Bedrock staff team and they were able to let me know that you can no longer purchase crates. If you find anywhere on the server where it says you can please message me on the forums about it and I will forward it so that it can get resolved.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me on the forums!

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Mar 14, 2019 at 4:34 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.