• 519 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8957 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Public parties

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Oggygaming, Sep 14, 2019.

1. add a public parties system where players(any rank) can just type /party join PlayerName and join the party without being invited.

This could be an option for Duke/eternal rank players.

Posted Sep 14, 2019
  2. When you're in a party, and the leader, in the lobby use the diamond and you'll see a setting that says 'Open Party' or something like that, then anybody who wants will join.

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    Oggygaming likes this.
  3. OHHHH that's what that means thx for saying.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 14, 2019
    SpookVegetables and Steven190 like this.
  4. Hey there!

As mentioned above by @Steven190, there is currently a method in which this is possible. The leader of the party must open the party in the lobby for the party to be visible for everyone to join. Without these steps occurring, I do not believe all parties should be open because they point of parties is for privacy with certain friends that you wish to only play with.

If you did mean to add it as an option for all players to change in their party settings to allow their party to become open, then yes, we already have that. You know it's a good idea when you weren't aware about it, but it was already implemented! Anyways, I hope this addressed your original post and if you have any questions feel free to message me!

Thanks!

Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.