• 402 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4665 Players Online
  • 4263 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

proof we have active devs

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Whitebone, Jun 21, 2022 at 8:02 AM.

1. Hypixel's last Skywars update was in July 27th, 2020
    Mineplex's (bedrock) last Skywars update was Aug 11, 2020

Posted Jun 21, 2022 at 8:02 AM
  2. There was actually pickel bug fixes on January 20th, 2022.

Posted Jun 21, 2022 at 10:22 AM,
    Last edited Jun 24, 2022 at 11:53 AM
  3. Hypixel is so many times bigger than Mineplex, has also a dozen if not more devs and other developmental figures and tools that allow them to release updates much quicker across their whole server, and a lot more money. They also do not have a Bedrock server they have to split their resources to.

Mineplex has only one developer for Bedrock, and little additional people to help with releasing an update as often as Hypixel. There are also more issues with the server that said developer isn't responsible for fixing. Things such as worse infrastructure which is why it is getting worked on right now.

We get very little updates, but it is understandable to a degree. We definitely need more developers, though.

Also, if you were to go on the forums of Hypixel, you would see quite a lot of people complaining about Hypixel's problems and lack of updates for their games. You can't satisfy everybody and big servers still have their issues.

Bottom line though is that it's really unfair to compare Minecraft's biggest multiplayer server with what is now, presently, a very small server. It would make a lot more sense to compare Mineplex to a server that has an active playerbase similar in size.

edit: bruh i misread i thought the hypixel update was most recent >.> people like to compare the two anyway for other stuff

Posted Jun 21, 2022 at 10:30 AM,
    Last edited Jun 21, 2022 at 5:37 PM
  4. wha
    I just found it funny that mineplex had a more recent skywars update than hypixel

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 21, 2022 at 5:08 PM