• 1133 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11017 Players Online
  • 9884 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Projectile parkour

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by CatFan105, Oct 15, 2020.

1. So, the idea is, that you hav e a pretty basic parkour, and you want to beat it in the best time. However, everyone gets snowballs or similar projectiles, and try to knock everyone else off. If you fall off, you have to restart, and 5 second are added to your timer. Any other suggestions? And oh, by the way, I play I bedrock where there aren’t any parkour games, so this would be nice.

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  2. Parkour? I Love It :D

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  3. Ah, I was about to say that Mineplex java edition already has many parkour games. If we're talking Bedrock which has no parkour games, I love this idea. It's something different than normal parkour, and I'm sure it would be cool with the projectile twist to it.

+1

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    Anna ♡ and BaySaudara like this.
  4. Yup! Good Ide Bro!

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  5. I really like this idea!!
    I do have a few questions regarding the actual game tho.

Once one person finishes the parkour, would the game end and the next two people with the fastest times get second and third? Or would everyone have a chance to beat the parkour before the timer ends?
    If everyone had a chance to beat the parkour, I could see that causing issues as players may just AFK in the game and cause it to drag on. However if the game ends after the first person finishes, I could also see players being upset that they didn't have enough time to finish.
    Maybe having a total game timer such as three minutes, so that way it gives everyone a chance to finish and AFKers wouldn't drag the game on?

Secondly, you said it would be pretty basic parkour. About how basic would the parkour be, do you know? I would suggest having it start out fairly simple and then the further you go it gets harder, like Hardcore Parkour over on the Java edition, so that way it's not overly simple but it still provides good practice for the newer players.

And third, would there be a cooldown timer for each of the projectiles?

Just some things to think about (:

Overall, I definitely like the idea of having a parkour game on Bedrock, and will be giving it a +1!
    Thanks for putting this together!!

Posted Oct 16, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and Believerc like this.
  6. I’d say that there should either be a timer, or 1st 3 people win and game ends. And also yeah, I think a cool down would be a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 17, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.