• 297 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2876 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Profile Pictures and Backgrounds!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by xGetRektedx, Jan 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! I’m going to select two random players and do a background/profile picture or both!

How to enter: Give your IGN, what ranks/sub teams you would like to include in the picture (mostly for the background, although one rank is helpful for the profile picture), what you would like your player to be doing in the picture (only for profile picture), what background color (this applies for both), what you would like done (background/profile picture, or both), and why you would like to win this giveaway, you may also add what you would like to include in the background/profile picture such as your favorite game etc.
    Background Example
    ——————————

Profile Picture Example
    ———————————

Good luck to all who enter! Very excited to be doing this as my first giveaway! I will use a random number generator to decide the three winners so it’s fair.
    Giveaway will end on 2/1/20 (Updated, again)

Posted Jan 24, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 1, 2020
  2. Woah I should do one of these :0. Jk I won’t copy your idea bro xD

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Korben and Wulfo like this.
  3. IGN: ILIKECAKEMAN
    Ranks: just YT lol
    If possible, I'd like a bunch of cakes to be the background :O, but if not, I'd like Light blue or Light purple for the background, the 2 greatest colors >=)
    I would love to win because I am of need of a background because I am terrible at making them, (I tried once, and failed miserably,) and also you are incredible at making them! I think yours looks fantastic!

Thanks for hosting this Giveaway!

(also you only need to follow 1 more person to be following 69 people :) lol)

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  4. Hey I'm am example! XD gl to everyone that enters though!

Posted Jan 24, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 24, 2020
    xGetRektedx and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  5. Ing MedicSoldier

I dont really need a rank on my Background

As for the skin picture I would like to maintain my muscles and holding a Sniper and having a Medkit with a + symbol

and maybe some walls as cover (Millitary combat style) but also a beautifull sky

If it is possible can you do 2 Wither Skeletons (from ssm) place next to me? and give them a Rifle? (one left one right) would look dope

Why I want to win?

Because I love the millitary and would like to have a good Profile Pic and Background with my skin

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  6. Thanks for hosting this giveaway. I'm sure that your generosity to the community will be appreciated a lot <3

IGN: Im_Ken
    Current Rank: Mod
    Current subteams: TT, MTT, EA, FM
    Background colour: Red

Good luck to everyone entering!

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  7. Heyo!

Thanks so much for doing this! Everyone loves to have their own Profile Picture and Banner related to their skin and themselves so thanks for doing this! I already have a super cool profile picture and banner so I'm not going to be entering but I just wanted to say that your work looks super cool! Keep up the amazing work, and of course, good luck to the winner!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  8. Heyo!

I won't be entering but you're doing some awesome work for the community! I always love seeing the incredible art pieces the community produce and this is no exception! Keep up the amazing work and can't wait for the results. Best of luck to all who enter!

Posted Jan 26, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  9. I am also not gonna be entering as I've already got a really nice banner, but thank you for putting your heart and the time into doing this for people. You wouldn't believe how far kind acts like this go and this is just a very good way of spreading positivity and happiness across the forums. I also really like your background banner, it's a lovely picture!​

Posted Jan 26, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  10. Thanks for doing this giveaway!
    IGN: BalefulBlue7
    Fav Game: Either Cake Wars or Sky Wars... or both
    Profile pic: Could you maybe make my character shooting a bow?
    Background: Any background picture is fine!
    I’d really like to win this giveaway because I need a profile picture and background update! I’m not that good at making my own! Once again thanks!

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  11. Thanks for doing this giveaway! Much appreciated!
    If you could design a background for me, that’d be great!
    IGN: xFoxCatcher
    FAV GAME: SkyWars
    COLOR: Bright orange
    Thanks! Good luck to all who enter!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  12. Who won?

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  13. Can you make my minecraft skin into standing position with a sword.About enough to put on youtube profile picture?

Posted Feb 1, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  14. Numbers: 1 and 3! (Anyone who did not enter was skipped, so @ILIKECAKEMAN and @Im_Ken are the winners!) I will DM the requested pictures to you. Since the giveaway has ended I will be requesting a lock on this thread. (It may take some time to create them, so please be patient!)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 1, 2020
  15. IGN: Oxygenous
    Background colour: Black
    Fav game: The Bridges

Posted Feb 1, 2020
  16. IGN: NoHacksJustGavin
    Background Color: Dark Green
    Favorite Game: Cake Wars
    Player action: Holding a diamond sword

Posted Feb 1, 2020
Thread Status: