• 1261 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5635 Players Online
  • 4374 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Profile Picture] TheHappywheels1

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Niestrat99, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Hello again!

Today I wanna show you my most recent Minecraft GFX I've made for a good friend of mine who's birthday is today!

I hope you guys enjoy it!

[​IMG]

Feedback and questions are always appreciated! ^^

Posted Mar 5, 2020
  2. I'm impressed by this GFX again! Nice work! Maybe not have as much glare in the corners, but again nice work.

Posted Mar 5, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  3. I've seen your other GFXs before and you didn't fail to impress us this time again! I really like the detail put into it and it just feels really good to look at. Since I don't have any experience with making GFXs, I can't really criticise it as I don't think I would be ever able to make something like this. Once again, amazing job! Can't wait to see more GFXs like this one from you in the future!!

Posted Mar 5, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  4. Yeah I gotta work on the flare sometime but thank you though! ^^

Thank you so much and I'm glad you enjoy all the GFX I've posted so far! Everyone can get this far with their GFX design skills if they keep going! Never doubt yourself! ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 5, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  5. That looks absolutely incredible! The contrast of the image is amazing and so is the overall image itself. The content you create shows how talented you are! Keep it up!

Posted Mar 5, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  6. Thank you! ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 5, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  7. Hey,

Nice work! I've always wondered how these are actually made. What did you use to make it? I really like the eyes of the character, it looks really well done. I also think that the brightness of the light in the top left is a bit too much, but all around it would be an awesome profile picture to have.

Thanks,
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Mar 5, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  8. This is truly some great work, as always! I really love the style in this picture and the colors used. The expressions of the characters are always unique and I love them! I can tell you put a lot of effort into these, and anyone would be lucky to have a profile picture like this. I love how the character is holding a command block, as it’s definitely different. I don’t really have any objections on this piece, as it really is pretty good. Looking forward to more work from you!

Posted Mar 5, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  9. I love seeing the different ways people use their creativity and skills. A close friend of mine actually used to animate for Minecraft YouTubers similar to this and I always found it really interesting. Considering it was 3D, it consumed quite a bit of their time. I like the command block as I haven't seen a GFX with one before. In my opinion, it makes your work unique along with the glare you added. I haven't see GFXs for a while, so it was nice to see your work. Keep up the good work and I hope your friend enjoyed your gift.

Posted Mar 5, 2020
    Im_Ken and Niestrat99 like this.
  10. Thanks!
    The way I make these is actually simple:
    I make the Minecraft character render in Cinema 4D and the rest like background and effects are being made in Photoshop.
    Also yeah I gotta smoothen the lens effect a bit.

Thank you!
    I'm really trying to be as unique as possible with some things like the blocks and items the character holds. ^^

Thanks!
    My friend loved it which I'm happy about! ^^
    Also it's always amazing to know people who can make animations. I practise animating too but I dont animate much because of motivation issues but yeah. lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and honeuy | liv like this.
  11. Nice GFX and render, Looks pretty epic

Posted Mar 7, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  12. Impressive, did you use cinema4d to make it?

Posted Mar 7, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  13. Thank you! ^^

Thanks! Yes I used Cinema 4D but I also used Photoshop

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 7, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  14. This is a lovely little photo you've made! It honestly must have taken a load of time to draw and render something like this but it's certainly impressive that you've been able to make a Minecraft character look so almost real. I like the glare, but as others have said it is too strong in the lefthand corner but I do like the whole idea of it and the composition of the picture is nice in general so a really awesome job :p​

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  15. Thank you so much! I will try and make the glare less strong next time ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 8, 2020
    0hSkill likes this.
  16. Wow! that's an amazing profile picture you made! I love all the details you added like others have stated the glare. However, I think my favorite part of it would have to be something different. I personally love how you did the eyes and how bold the blue looks in them. I also love how the building in the back is a little faded. I think you did a really good job and I can't wait to see any future profile pictures you may make in the future!

Posted Mar 8, 2020
    Niestrat99 and 0hSkill like this.
  17. Heyo!
    Again, some awesome artwork using GFX! I love the background and it's so cool! I hope to see more of your stunning artwork! <3 Keep up the great work my dude!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Mar 8, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  18. Thank you so much, glad you like it! ^^

Thank you! Sure will post more content once I have made more. I've recently just made skin renders for clients but those ain't really that spectacular to show since they're not edited lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 8, 2020
  19. very good <3

Posted Mar 8, 2020
    Niestrat99 likes this.
  20. Thank you! ^w^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 8, 2020
    Quakiy likes this.