• 1975 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1975 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Profile Picture for Neotheater

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Nov 20, 2020.

1. It is I! The blue-haired guy!

I regret saying that.

Anyway! I am back with yet another profile request, this time from @neotheater ツ and we're back to drawing minecraft skins.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 20, 2020
  2. That looks beautiful and I really like it! Although, I wish if I can make a good drawing just like you - I cannot sadly. I'm pretty sure Neo will love this so much. Overall, keep up the great work you have! :)

Posted Nov 20, 2020
  3. Bro, I have seen you made so many threads about doing great things. Now a whole profile picture for someone? Your art is completely remarkable! Zoe's next??? :eyes:

Posted Nov 20, 2020
    Adrenaline likes this.
  4. this looks amazing :)

Posted Nov 20, 2020
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  5. Nice

Posted Nov 20, 2020
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  6. absolutely stunning! you’re an amazing artist and i love all of your work! <3

Posted Nov 21, 2020
  7. This looks so good. I'm sure she will definitely like it :)

Posted Nov 21, 2020
  8. Wow, this is incredible. You art style is so sophisticated, I love itttttt. Can't wait to see any more of your future profile pictures ^^

Posted Nov 21, 2020
  9. omgg I love it so much! I really love how you did the hair on this one. The flowers are so pretty <3_<3

Posted Nov 21, 2020
  10. Practice practice! Thank you xD

Thank you! Zoe has not submitted a request, so as of right now they are not next. If they want one they're free to ask >.>

I'm glad you like it!

I hope so :D

Theyyyyy're coming! Thank you :D

Flowers were hardddd
    I'm glad they turned out well!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words! Feel free to make a request by DMing me here or on Discord!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 22, 2020
    affinity0, Adrenaline and 510bike like this.
  11. How much you want :thinking:

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  12. Woah that’s awesome

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  13. I'm always jealous of people that can do art. This is absolutely stunning, well done!

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  14. Great job once again, you got the colours pretty much spot on. It looks fantastic!

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    Adrenaline likes this.
  15. Hiiiiii!

I've said this before to you but this is sooooo cool thank you so much for drawing it. I love it :)

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    Adrenaline likes this.