• 677 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3772 Players Online
  • 3095 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Profile Picture for Amg

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Hello, here we are again with yet another profile picture! *Party noises*

Todays was requested by @Amg_ ! You can request art from me by DMing me on Discord or on the forums!

Enjoy :D

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 24, 2020
  2. As you know, I am super pleased with the awesome job you did! Again, thank you so much for taking your time to make me a profile picture, it looks amazing! c:

Posted Nov 24, 2020
    neotheater ツ and DerpDerpie like this.
  3. Love it! I really love the colors you used on this one, and the shading on the skin was done nicely. Great job as usual :D

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    neotheater ツ and Amg_ like this.
  4. Yooo Arrow, thats reallly nice man. Looks like you went full on out for this one and oh boi am I enjoying it. I would love to seeeee some moree sooon. Keep up this talent <3

Posted Nov 25, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.
  5. Love it! This looks very realistic and has great effects that stand out to most! :)

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  6. It's great! I see improving with every piece you make. Keep at it, I love seeing these (even if I don't always reply)!

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  7. Woah, another beautiful piece, great work! I'm running out of adjectives to describe your artwork! Keep up the high quality work, we're all really enjoying it - I'm sure Amg is excited to have a new profile picture!

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  8. whoaaa this is crazy! I really love the work you've done with the hair. Nice use of colors as well :)

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  9. I'm really glad you liked it! Thanks for requesting :D

Thank you, the skin that was given to me blended well I think

I'm glad you're enjoying my art! I'll keep them coming :)

Thank you!

Yes, getting back into the swing of things is sharpening my skills, I started a little rusty haha

Thank you! I totally didn't forget what an adjective was and definitely did not spend two minutes staring at your reply trying to figure out what it meant (don't worry I got it)

Thanks! I do think I'm better at drawing hair then other things (like hands oh my god they're so hard to draw)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 26, 2020