• 1295 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5531 Players Online
  • 4236 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Other] Problems.

Discussion in 'Beta Game Testing Feedback' started by ewPanda, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Recently today I got kicked by GWEN for just playing quick and falling off of the map on dont fall into the void GWEN kicked me then i lost all my rewards and then the afk kick kicked me while i was moving on Zombie Survival (also in NANO) on the jungle map. So just an idea if you guys could, 1. make a 5 minute timer until you lose your rewards and tweak GWEN a bit if possible. or 2, give the rewards when you get kicked or dissconnect because you lose everything if you dont go to the lobby then dissconnect.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  2. Yes I have the same problem, whenever I'm in Zombie Survival mode while standing still and it says move before you get kicked by AFK, I moved but it still kicks me.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  3. You practically have to move a lot when that message pops up. Best to just move around constantly when it does say it.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  4. I made a suggestion in the NANO games Discord about a more lenient afk kick in Zombie Survival.
    I've experienced that as well and its really annoying.

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  5. The GWEN kick, to my knowledge, is known. Happened to me quite a few times, especially when I am playing "Don't fall in the void!" Hopefully it's being worked on and yes I also agree on the AFK timer. I can't even leave my room for a split second without coming back seeing that I'm in a lobby. I am positive that these issues will be resolved, being since NANO is new and not forgotten of course.

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  6. I think that this is a great point to bring up.

GWEN and AFK Kicking can be very annoying if it means you get no rewards. As well as tweaking the AFK system in Zombie Survival I think we should also add a feature where if you disconnect from MP without 'Cashing-Out' you will get a summary of your rewards & rewards upon your next login!​

Posted Sep 18, 2018
  7. F

Posted Sep 18, 2018