• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6266 Players Online
  • 3376 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Problems with saving progress.

Discussion in 'Creative Housing' started by Lord Melae, May 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Having played creative housing for a little while, i decided to make my own house but upon coming back to it a day later, all i had created had not saved, I do not know if this is a known bug or something others are experiencing, i am new to the game mode and would love someone to give clarity to the problem i am experiencing. Otherwise i am going to make a bug report to try get some answers to my problems. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know, thank you, o melae :)

Posted May 24, 2020
  2. Hey there! You have experienced a bug where your house may not always save. If this happens, there is no way to get your house back and you will need to make a new one. Additionally, other players have also experienced this issue. While this bug is known, feel free to report it and any future bugs you may encounter here. Before submitting your report if you choose to make one, I recommend reading this guide to inform yourself about the necessary criteria for a successful bug report.

Hopefully that helped! -Dan

Posted May 24, 2020
  3. Hey,
    This is a known bug. Unfortunately, it is becoming very common and it can be very frustrating. Although, there isn't anything that can be done about it right now. The Developers are aware of it- and the issue is being worked on. The bug may be fixed within the next update- although I am not sure. You can feel free to report future bugs at www.mineplex.com/bugs, but make sure to read the Bug Reporting Guide before doing so. As your question has been answered correctly, I'll be locking this thread. Feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!
    Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted May 24, 2020
    DanTrains222 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.