• 1126 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9564 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Problems with arrows

Discussion in 'Turf Wars' started by OllyWolly, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Hi,

I have always liked Turf Wars because you could just aim and shoot and build fortresses as a team. I like how tactical the game is and how you can rage over just anytime you miss your opponent, however,... I can't seem to shoot any arrow anymore. Once I release the bow, the arrow just drops like a limp noodle in front of me, no matter what I do and sometimes it shifts to holding and I can't aim for a few seconds? Is this some cool down mechanic? Or is it because I'm on 1.14.2?
    Please help a gamer out.

Thank you.

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  2. Due to the nature of Minecraft's updates, certain changes in the game mechanics can cause bugs on Mineplex. While our developers work on ironing these out, I would recommend moving to 1.14 or lower versions as this issue is most likely because you are on 1.14.2. I play 1.8.9, and have no issues with my arrows in Turf Wars. As a general rule, it's best to wait a little while to adopt new versions of the games until our staff at Mineplex can properly ensure everything is functioning correctly.

Let me know if you still experience this same issue on an older version of the game, and have a great day :)

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  3. This is happening to my friend on 1.14 too. Just change it to 1.8.9. I think that should cover it. Just me though.

Posted Jul 17, 2019
  4. I accidentally unliked the reply... I'm new to Mineplex once again xd but thank you for the information. I had that idea, but needed affirmation.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 17, 2019
    AppleFTW likes this.