• 807 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8360 Players Online
  • 7553 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Problem

Discussion in 'Help' started by Erestogirl8910, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Hello there, I have a question becouse I linked my account in and I am on Bedrock. But if I look, the server can't show or find my account. That's why my trainee was denied two times.
    Please help me
    Erestogirl8910

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  2. Hey there @Erestogirl8910!

I apologize that you’re experiencing issues, however I’m not entirely sure what you mean by this:
    Could you possibly elaborate more on the issue you’re experiencing and I’d be more than happy to help!

-

Edit:
    It appears that you’ve linked your character successfully to your profile as suggested below by @yvuggu - You wouldn’t be able to apply if your character wasn’t linked to your profile. (You wouldn’t have the perms to do so, as having it linked is required to apply.) It may be possible that you spelled your name incorrectly in your application, however I’m not completely sure as I do not evaluate applications myself. If you would like more clarification in regards to the outcome of your most recent Trainee Application, you’re more than welcome to reach out to one of lovely Recruiters with a direct link to your most recent application. All recruiters can be found here.

Posted Mar 6, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 6, 2021
    Fusafez, Erestogirl8910 and yvuggu like this.
  3. You mentioned that your two applications were denied because you (probably)didn't attach your character. Your account is linked right now though:[​IMG]
    So maybe at the time of applying, your account wasn't linked but now it is?

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    Erestogirl8910 and Amg like this.
  4. Thanks for your help, but the problem is, that I don't see my Account if I want to link it. I go on my account and I see nothing bzw. Your account can't be found, the player isn't availed, what's the problem?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2021
  5. Are you looking at this? https://www.mineplex.com/players
    If so, that's for Java usernames.

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  6. Hello,

As yvuggu said. I believe you are trying to look at that page. If so, there is currently no stats page online for Bedrock players. Unless you are in the Top 100 in any of the games to be in a Bedrock leaderboard that can be viewed here, then click the "Bedrock" tab to view the leaderboard for Bedrock.

You can also in-game view limited states for yourself. If another player punches you in-game, they can then tell you those stats. We are working on bringing more advanced stats to the forum and in-game. So stay tuned!

If you need any more help feel free to message me!

~BREEZLET

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.