• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6590 Players Online
  • 6590 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Pro tips

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by Pogchamp 300000, Mar 9, 2021.

1. This thread is for tips for players. Here's mine, I always listen to doom music while playing it fits me in a rythym and and then I become unstoppable please post other tips below :)

Posted Mar 9, 2021
    Pumpedpixel likes this.
  2. nice

Posted Mar 9, 2021
  3. Ok first pro tip for cakewars always use builder kit you basically have an unlimtied amount of blocks that are hard to break and it's a free endstone like defense on your cake as soon as the game starts.

my second tip is don't rush people it's risky and leaves you're cake in trouble rush middle and emerald points learn how to godbridge block clutch and ender pearl clutch and learn from you're mistakes to improve.

and if you're in half iron with an iron sword with protection can you really take a full iron diamond sword? is he too good? will he kill you? you don't know test his movements and apply the best strategy he might be a bow spammer and must suck at close combat or has a hard time turning in the midst of a fight or he builds really slow or just in general sucks.

And if he's a solo kill him solo's are dangerous they have to share no resources with no one and usually are left alone because people go after bigger teams or don't see solo's as a threat so eat the solo's cake because he can come right back with full iron.

and last tip always rush anybody using ewok yoda jawa ghast skins if anybody is using those skins rush them and also spam their chat they are the scum of the earth. :)

Posted Mar 9, 2021
    Pogchamp 300000 likes this.