• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11826 Players Online
  • 8936 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Prison Escape & Redstone Run

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by CuteChan, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Prison Swap (Escape) - Cop & Criminal But Different Criminal = Cop And Cop = Criminal <3
    Redstone Run (Builder) - Player Must Finish A Exactly Copying And If It Mistake Then Die <3

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  2. Hey!

So from what I can make out, this is a new game suggestion? For future reference, I suggest you post new game ideas here. Besides that, I can also suggest you be more through in your suggestion. The one you provided is very vague and pretty hard to understand, which is a shame as, from what I can infer, it sounds like a pretty fun game!

~Nick

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  3. As @FreakingNick stated above and from what I can see "Redstone Run" sounds like Speed Builder; if you haven't tried that game mode out yet I suggest you give it a try.

Posted Jan 31, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 31, 2020
  4. Yo!
    This thread doesn't really hold a lot of information as to what you are suggesting, so if possible could you give a better insight to your game idea(s)? I personally wouldn't mind seeing a prison / cops & criminal gamemode, they are sometimes really enjoyable and I could see some of our players really liking it.

Thread Moved > New Game Discussion

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  5. Could you please provide a more detailed description of your idea and what the game is about?
    This will allow for players to be more easily able to state their opinions on it.

Posted Feb 10, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  6. Hey!

As said above, this game idea is extremely vague with little amounts of context to the actual game. We understand the main look at the game you are explaining, but we need to know more details about the game and how it could potentially work. I really cannot understand your main reasoning for these games and how these games would work exactly. This being said, I would strongly suggest re-explaining and conveying your idea to the community with more details, so everyone understands what you would like to see as a game. Even with what you explained did not give enough detail to even get a point of the game, in my opinion. So I will not comment on the game idea since it’s very vague and not thought through enough for me to comment on. I highly suggest explaining and giving details with quality reasoning about this game, and what it is all about!

Posted Feb 15, 2020