• 380 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6208 Players Online
  • 5828 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Prison but mineplex... Maybe call it like Plexson or something

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by backwordsmullit, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Now there are lots of servers with prison, but! There are not very many BIG servers like cineplex that have prison, hypixel, the hive, stuff like that. But! I don't think if Mine plex had a prison, that it should be like all the other prisons, I think it should be something that not every prison has, such as pickaxe upgrading, housing, rare pets and items, Pvp gear but different. All of these things listed would make Mine plex prison so different compared to other prisons (At least the ones I've played) That it would have to draw in more players, as well as mine plex could also add this to bedrock.

Let me further explain the things I listed above as to how that would make it different.

Pickaxe upgrading - Weve all played prisons to where the more blocks you mine the more tokens you get or even once you hit a certain number is when your pickaxe upgrades. But in this sense this would be a little different. You can make it to where you earn tokens or even upgrade every 5 - 10 thousand blocks you mine, but have it pop up and let the player choose what he wants to upgrade on this pickaxe. I.e. Lets say pickaxes have an ability to clear an entire layer of the mine, now once you get enough tokens or blocks you can have the option to increase the chance of this happening. Or lets say you have another option that allows your pickaxe to set off an explosion that will clear 5 - 10 blocks or so around the player, now this player has the option to choose between which option he wants his pickaxe to do and there could be lots of other options both of those were just examples.

Housing - Every. Single. Prison. Has. Plots. Its time for a change instead of plots let players be able to buy houses, you can have players cheapest house be a shack, with little room, and barley any chests or spacing, then move it up to a trailer or a regular house, then a medium house, then a large house then a mansion and as players get these houses it gets more chests, more room, and you could even have clan/gang houses as well to go with it. Each house would have something that the last house didn't have of course and it gives something for the player to work for. You could even have it when the player buys a house they choose the color of the house or the type of roof they want stuff like that.

Rare pets - something different mine plex could do since they love achievements... is players can get pets by doing achievements, the harder they are the cooler the pet and its something for players to show off. Then you could make other things like a new type of color for your house or a new trail that's prison exclusive stuff like that that'll keep players their and playing to get those items.

PVP gear - Now this is quite interesting, sure you can make it like all other prisons where you get some gear and its already enchanted or so, or, you could make it to where instead of enchanted armor, you get enchanted books for armor and weapons, but! really really good books, like if this was an op prison have a really good book players could get where its like fortune .100 or so or if its just regular prison have it to where they get fortune X. On a old forgotten server now called "Timeless.PVP" This was something that everyone loved about the server in its prime, was the fact that the books you could get would have wayyyyy better enchants than some of the other items in the game and this is why people purchased kits so they could get some of the really really good books.

Now what does mineplex get from this? Well lots of players that are in minecraft for the prisons, and money. Now the things I suggested above of course dont have to be implemented, its just an idea I had of course mineplex could just have a normal prison hahaha.

Posted Mar 29, 2021
  2. Posted Mar 29, 2021
    icantcompete likes this.
  3. mineplex already prison

Posted Mar 29, 2021
  4. Whops did not know this XD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2021
  5. I mean, I don't think anyone fully knows all the ideas published, haha. Either way, I am really glad you shared your idea-- and I think it is a good one. I really love the concepts from both your and Tyler's threads and hope that a gamemode like this ends up on the network! I would definitely play it a lot.

Posted Mar 30, 2021
    Skit and backwordsmullit like this.