• 110 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1763 Players Online
  • 1653 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Pride Arts

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrowsShadow, Nov 29, 2021.

Tags:
  1. So I stayed up super late last night making pride emojis for my server, and they were a huge hit so I figured I would share them here.

I'm also going to make pride frogs today so let me know if you want me to share those :0

Ennnnjoy

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Souda, Pangaea_, mathuu and 4 others like this.
  2. Hey Arrow!

I feel like it has been a while since I commented on your art! THESE EMOJIS ARE SO ADORABLE I LITERALLY CANNOT! I think you did an amazing job with creating your own custom pride emojis for your discord server, and quite honestly, I'm not surprised with how great they look. I really love the style you have and the hearts are just everything. Keep up the amazing work, you're such a talented Artist! <3

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  3. very nice! these are super high quality and I think its unique you added little reflection indications on the hearts! awesome<333

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Name Tag and CatFan105 like this.
  4. jeeezzz these look super good you are really talented arrow :o i love the variety and the inclusiveness! tysm for making these!

please show the frogs i can already tell they’ll be adorable

Posted Nov 29, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  5. That’s really cool!

Posted Nov 29, 2021
  6. MAKE ME SOME EMOJIS WTH THESE ARE SO CUTEE

Posted Nov 30, 2021
  7. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Welcome back to my art threads I missed you :P

Thank you! I'm impressed that you noticed they were shiny haha

Thank you! It took me a while to make sure I got a few of them right because I'm not as familiar with some haha
    I will post the frogs riiight after I post this :D

Thanks!

:DDDD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2021
    Cepheus likes this.
  8. No problem <3

Posted Dec 2, 2021