• 788 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5937 Players Online
  • 5149 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Predictions for S6 Map 3

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Sawb, Feb 9, 2020.

Tags:
?

Which Class do you Think Will be ran the Most for S6 Map 3?

Poll closed Feb 13, 2020.
  1. Brute (Yessir, with intim)

45.5%
  2. Ranger (Possibly)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Knight (Maybe)

9.1%
  4. Mage (Possibly)

4.5%
  5. Assassin (Bro intim brute tho, and those changes to assassin, idk man)

40.9%
  1. Since i'm bored waiting for next map like everyone else, I have a question.

What class do you guys think will be ran the most after the changes are implemented?

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  2. Definitely mage, the power of moat jumping overweighs any possibility of another kit taking over. I personally say we should nerf mage for its overbearing power and its strength in moats.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  3. I still believe assassin will be run pretty frequently, even after the removal of Smokebomb and Illusion. What we aimed for in this update was to remove what made assassin (and ranger) so oppressive. With Assassin and Ranger being nerfed in this update, it allows for other kits to actually be played. Brute can now realistically counter assassin (as it should) which means knight and mage can be played alongside them. I believe we will see an increased amount of heavy play but still a high number of assassins due to its inherent mobility.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  4. Mage has always been able to hop out of moats, you just need a moat that is 18(ish) blocks deep. Nerfing mage because it's "overbearing power and its strength in moats" doesn't sound too appealing. Moat mage has been a strategy used for a long time to help get people out of moats. It's on the clan who made the moat to put in the proper precautions by either making the moat deeper, making the moat walls out of something that can't have ladders, etc.

Posted Feb 9, 2020