• 827 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2939 Players Online
  • 2112 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

PPC & Amps Update (6/03/19)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by BlueBeetleHD, Jun 3, 2019.

1. I've been waiting for a PPC update for so long and I'm super excited to finally see it! Power Play Club members have been waiting for this for a very long time and I'm glad they finally got some cool upgrades! I honestly love the new in-game icon and the triple-jump within lobbies, it makes the PPC even cooler than before and they are exclusive features that many players will want to get.

The changes regarding the Amplifier system are cool and make the amplifiers be more visible than before so that's a pretty cool change that reminds me of the older versions of amplifiers. I'm happy to see that thanking people who boost the games is now easier.

Concluding, I think this was a Brilliant update!

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  2. Necro bug fixed. oWo amazin

Posted Jun 3, 2019
    JMPhase likes this.
  3. Why just the letter B? Other than that I think this was a update that has been needed for a long time :D

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  4. Amazing update!

PPC was really needing an update. Even though these are some small changes, they are great and make the subscription much better. I remember seeing a thread about PPC ideas not too long ago. Seeing these ideas come to life is really nice.

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  5. Beautiful update. I am glad that PPC got a revamp since it's been out for so long and I am glad that a lot of new value has been added to the rank. I might have to keep my subscription going for a bit longer now, huh :)

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  6. Wow this is quite the update. I can’t lie when I say that I was shocked a ton of new items got added into PPC, but I also cannot say I’m mad about it either. PPC and wether it was truly worth it has been a popular discussion recently, and seeing that you found ways to implement some new changes into a few of their perks is wonderful. Along with that, the Bakers Delight, shoutout to @Dulciloquy for the name, is a really cool cosmetic item. I would definitely purchase PPC if it weren’t for the fact that my Brickwall and Paypal don’t accept my card. Either way, you have my support even if I can’t pay for the subscription. Keep up the great work to our wonderful developers, especially Jay.

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  7. disale adisable

DISABLE those annoying broadcasts across the arcade lobbies and whatnot o k !

thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  8. Dont get me wrong an update is always appreciated, but ever since Eternal came out people have all agreed it needs more to be added to it. I kinda wish Eternal would have been given an upgrade instead of PPC, mostly because it needs it more. Hope to see something in added in the future.

Posted Jun 6, 2019
    Wiz_Techno likes this.
  9. PPC definitely needed an update more than Eternal, especially after the old hub and queue system update, when amps broke. It was lacking in those months and just getting an omega chest, a cosmetic and 2 amps (which were practically useless in that time) was not enough for in game rewards.

Posted Jun 9, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  10. I mean to be honest , this just makes old ranks like legendary even more worthless

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  11. It’s not hard to reimburse amps if necessary. PPC already gets their own personal cosmetic collection, and omegas, which the only other way to get them is by being eternal and let’s be honest, if you’re ppc you’re probably already eternal (so you’re already ahead of all people). Not to mention PPC is the only way to get amps unless you’re willing to pay despite them being ridiculously overpriced for some reason. Sure PPC May have been “lacking for a couple months” but Eternal has been lacking since release. I just find it strange why they’d incentivize the paid subscription over the top rank on the server, when one has been need of it much longer. Well I probably know why, but I shouldn’t shouldn’t speculate.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    giogay likes this.
  12. It's a pretty neat update, got me to get powerplay again after about a year of not having it. I just wish I could see the date of my first powerplay subscription.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  13. I get what you're saying at, Eternal has been here for more months than PPC with the amplifier situation, but think of the price of Eternal now. It basically less than 15 dollars. Why? Presumably because it's not as unique as it was when thanksgiving chickens gave them and how were very expensive in the past. Getting all those perks for Eternal for only $15 dollars nowadays is pretty worth it in my opinion. Now think of power play. You said, "I just find it strange why they'd incentivize the paid subscription over the top on the server, when one has been need of it much longer." PPC is basically a few months older than Eternal. Back then it was very popular, but few months ago today, it's practically not even talked about and 2 of the rewards, (which are newsletter straight to mailbox and the "Surprise VIP" Events) weren't even a thing because the newsletter didn't go to ur mailbox and there were basically no events or anything. They're not just going to let PPC die down like that, and lose people who are subscribing to it. To the "Cosmetic section and amps thing" you said. Most people who buy ppc for the first time have a monthly, and waiting a whole month for a cosmetic and getting a "simple cosmetic like a gadget" is very anticlimactic usually. An omega chest can either give you a cool or stupid thing, (i.e a "pumpkin hat" or an old morph) which is also an anticlimactic thing to open one you just got from your reward and get something you don't like. In conclusion, I just think PPC wasn't getting enough attention, and it was just "dull" and "unnoticed" and Eternal, you could find more rewards that were useful and worth the current price.

Posted Jun 11, 2019