• 517 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10233 Players Online
  • 9716 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

POV of a Bad SW Player

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Hello! That would be me- I am the bad sky wars player. I also have a lot of luck- apparently. This video is pretty much just a compilation of me getting really lucky in my fights. But hey- it has cool music :D

You should check it out :P
    Or yknow, dont. I can't tell you what to do.

Enjoy!

Posted Jun 18, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and MARKTHENUB™ like this.
  2. if i made a video, it would be a falling into the void compilation

Posted Jun 18, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  3. I really enjoyed this! Skywars is my favorite game on either platform, and it was really fun to watch! I have to say, you're much better at pearling than I am! This was a really entertaining video, thank you so much for making it, and I can't wait to see more from you in the future!

Posted Jun 18, 2021
  4. This video was very fun and interesting to watch as I was able to see how Bedrock Mineplex skywars works as I have never played it before due to the fact that I am mainly a Java Mineplex player.
    I think that you edited the video very well, and that the music within it matched the gameplay completely.
    I wouldn't say you are bad at all actually, you've definitely had some quite nice plays in the video that I don't think I would've managed to do myself.
    Keep up the great work! :)

Posted Jun 19, 2021
  5. You are a good Skywars player, not sure why you titled this video like that, stop thinking you are bad smh

Anyway, nice video, all your clips were very good and you are a master at Skywars! your PvP is so good, and your kills with objects like pearls just prove it! You were easily able to win fights that you were close to losing and all your clips were all nice. Good job on this compilation and I hope to see more content of you playing Skywars :)

And just get level 100 now, you've been so close for the past while :P

Posted Jun 19, 2021
  6. where is ur aim bro whats ur cps

Posted Jun 19, 2021
  7. I came into this video thinking you would die every round (only because you claimed to be so bad), but honestly you're pretty good from what I can see haha. I love Skywars, though I only play it on the Java server because playing Mineplex on my iPhone (Bedrock) is not very easy. I do hope to come over to the Bedrock platform more in the future if I gain access to a supported computer, but right now my Mac doesn't allow that.

Anyway, great video, it was enjoyable to watch and I'm keen to see your upcoming content!

Posted Jun 19, 2021
  8. Exaccctly thaNK you

also I have no idea probably somewhere like 5

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 19, 2021
  9. if u have java come practice bc ur aim is actually atrocious

Posted Jun 20, 2021
  10. I am in the process of doing that :P

Skywars is a fun game yes, and I'm surprised 90% of the time with my pearls, since the projectile mechanics on Bedrock are so wacky haha

Thank you! I really liked the music this time, I'm glad you agree that it fit well :D

Shhhhhhhh just agree with @Vanquishings and let me call myself bad shhh
    I'll get Level 100 the next time I can stream Turf Wars without the lag ruining my sanity lol

Trust me these are just the clips that I do mildly well in, you should see me actually play xDD

Ehhhhh I don't like Java's mechanics and honestly it's too overrated for me, but thank you for the suggestion. I'll just stick to being trash and making content of my screaming haha
    Ultimately I'm here to have fun not to destroy every child I come across because what's the fun in winning every time :P

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 20, 2021
  11. my guy really missed 9/10 hits and called it fine

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  12. I failed the bedrock godbridge more than 50 times in a month be glad you aren’t me

Posted Jun 23, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.