• 85 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1538 Players Online
  • 1453 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Post your streak of games with hackers

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Krakengaming, Oct 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just played 5 games in a row and every time there was a different hacker, post your record below (I also still won four of those games because Mineplex anticheat got most of em)

Posted Oct 1, 2022
    Awesomejipsy likes this.
  2. i just had 2 in a row trying to make a video, one got caught the other killed me.

Posted Oct 1, 2022
  3. I play Cakewars, and I haven't kept track but at least half of the games have hackers usually.

Posted Oct 1, 2022
  4. I used to run into them in 20-30% of games in summer 2021 on Java, but they beefed up Gwen and that number went way down.

Posted Oct 1, 2022
  5. Yeah I'm on bedrock and anticheat is practically non existent

Posted Oct 1, 2022
  6. Heya heya, avid Bedrock player staff man here o/

Sadly there are a ton of hackers on the network and it really is sad to see, so I'm sorry that you've been experiencing this. However, (I know, boring staff mode activate) this isn't really a constructive discussion and there are ways for you to be able to help us clean up the server with different reporting features.

First off I highly reccomend recording these rule breakers and uploading that evidence to YouTube. I made a lovely video on how to do this correctly which you can check out here:

Here is the forums reporting link: https://www.mineplex.com/reports
    And the reporting guide: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/reporting-guide.147/

There are also ways to report through discord, but staff aren't required to check that channel so I don't reccomend using it if you want results.

That being said, since I have given you these resources I will be locking this thread. Please PM me with questions comments and concerns \o/

Locked \\ Does not Promote Discussion

Posted Oct 1, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.