• 349 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7366 Players Online
  • 7017 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Possible bugs, maybe user error?

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by MathWarrior, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am having a lot of trouble playing Block Hunt for several reasons:
    -Despite sending a notification that I am being connected, I am never moved to a server after clicking the grass block in the Game Select menu.
    -To deal with this, I try to directly connect by server name (BH-n) and it tells me "This server is not expecting you" or something like this.
    -I try to join a server ingame as a spectator, but upon clicking the "join new game" button at the win screen, I am sent to the lobby.

If anyone knows how to fix this, let me know :)

Posted Jan 18, 2019
  2. Hello! you can report bugs you find here: www.mineplex.com/bugs with video evidence of the bugs occurring so they are able to fix it.

As for the connection problems, it could be your internet. Try reloading Minecraft and disconnecting / reconnecting to your internet and try again when MC is relaunched.

Posted Jan 18, 2019
  3. [​IMG]

Posted Jan 18, 2019
  4. Hey MathWarrior! Sorry to see you are experiencing some bugs!

As @Hoku said above, feel free to submit a bug report at mineplex.com/bugs, so our Quality Assurance team can view and fix them as soon as possible. Beforehand, I would suggest you read our Bug Report Guide (found here) for more information on how to make the best report, what to include, etc. Best of luck!

Sincerely,
    SaucyStyle

Posted Jan 18, 2019
    MathWarrior likes this.
  5. Ok thanks. Earlier the bug report system had sent me messages saying I did not have permission so I posted here. I have submitted a bug report now however.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 21, 2019
  6. As many other players have stated above, this does seem like a bug and you did the right thing by submitting a bug report. This definitely shouldn't have been happening, so a member of Quality Assurance will look into your bug report and will make changes as necessary.

In the future if you ever come across something that you don't think is normal, submit a bug report at mineplex.com/bugs , and it will be dealt with as soon as possible.

I'll be locking this thread as your concern has been addressed. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to PM me! I'll can get back to you as soon as possible.

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted Jan 21, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.