• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5122 Players Online
  • 5122 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Possible Bridges Community?

Discussion in 'The Bridges' started by SirSheeples, Dec 3, 2020.

?

Would you join a Bridges Community if it had weekly Bridges events?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2020.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Depends

50.0%
  1. Hey all!

I've been thinking of creating a Bridges Community and I'm curious to see if any of you would join it. I'm thinking weekly, or every 2 weeks, Bridges events. However, since I'm only a poor, poor Hero rank, I can't make it a MPS, only a Legend+ rank would be able too. But anyway, I'm curious to see what you think about this considering that I haven't really seen a proper Bridges community be made.

Anyway check the poll out and safe travels all!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Itsn2l likes this.
  2. Hey man! good idea vbut i definitely dont think im joining ! :D have a good day

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    SirSheeples likes this.
  3. Heyo!
    I've always been a big fan of Bridges. From what I've seen recently there a lot of players who love the game and want to play it as often as possible. However, the public servers don't seem to fill up regularly. It would be amazing if there was a group of people who came together every once in awhile to play the game together. I think that could create a fun and interesting experience for everyone. Be sure to keep us posted on this! :)

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Itsn2l and SirSheeples like this.
  4. Hello!

You don't really see a lot of Bridges games anymore, so this would definitely be something neat to be a part of! Maybe making a /com for Bridges, and a group of people who all wanted to play it would be able to use such a COM to set up games similarly to ones that I see for CTF. CTF is very similar, as it is a very popular game that doesn't fill up in matches. Hopefully Bridges would work the same way C:

-n2l

Posted Dec 16, 2020
    SirSheeples likes this.
  5. I like playing Bridges usually, it's an exciting game to play in and I'd be down to join a bridges community. :)

Posted Dec 16, 2020
    SirSheeples likes this.
  6. I haven't gotten a chance to play many games of The Bridges, but from what I've experienced it's actually a very fun and enjoyable game to play casually with friends.
    I'd absolutely be down to join the community in question and attend the events which are organized within it.
    My IGN is VJVJ, make sure to send me an invite whenever you decide to create this community!
    Awesome job on the idea, very creative and thoughtful.
    Have a great day/night!

Posted Dec 16, 2020
    SirSheeples likes this.