• 787 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11273 Players Online
  • 10486 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Popular PvP methods, a de-bunking ig?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Destro, Apr 23, 2021.

?

Does sprint-resetting work, or does it not?

1. Yes, It works!

2. No, It does not work!

3. It has minimal effects

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I've been an mcpe player ever since the game had released, but it was only about a month ago that I had gotten myself a pc (built it myself :) heh) and had gotten into the nethergames PVP community's echelons as of recent, and there have been many opinions on a particular set of pvp methods, namely the "tapping methods", these are fairly popular in the community, W-Tapping, S-Tapping, sometimes you even hear A-Tapping although I, myself could not find any refrences online to either A-Tapping or D-Tapping, but do these work or not? There have been many debates and its still not proved, since if you sprint at a person you can get in more than 1 hit, which would make it harder to prove since with w-tapping/s-tapping you slow down a bit and get to hit the other player, but this would not be a problem if you move in other direction(strafing), which one would normally do in an actual pvp scenario, so the question is.. Does sprint-resetting actually work in bedrock edition?

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  2. Sprint reset was like one of the first updates gyro did when he came back and everyone hated it so much (including me). Gyro removed it in the next update lmao. Spring resetting is awful for mobile players and console players specifically and I'm on xbox. As a micro battles main I know that my friends w-tap a lot as well as strafe a lot

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  3. I do mean universally, if i were to use my pc as a server or a proxy or just invite some people to my world thru lan, will sprint resetting work? Is it not native to the game? i dont mean just at mp

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 23, 2021
  4. I don't think bedrock has it at all. If I'm not incorrect though, cubecraft use sprint reset for pvp, but that's about it

Posted Apr 23, 2021
  5. Well, thank you for the intellectual input on your end

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 23, 2021
    Mothy likes this.