• 1831 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5762 Players Online
  • 3931 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Poll] Old Lobby Or New Lobby?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by taaaaco, Sep 27, 2018.

Tags:
?

Old lobby or New lobby?

1. Old Lobby

2. New Lobby

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Salty much?

Posted Nov 4, 2018
    ppancake likes this.
  2. EyyLimao what gives you the impression that I'm an aspiring trainee?I haven't even applied :P.

Posted Nov 4, 2018
    PapiKirito likes this.
  3. Being honest, I agree with @Vocaloiid I prefer both.

Posted Nov 4, 2018
  4. yeah that's it, got me there bud

Posted Nov 4, 2018
  5. I liked the old lobby (missed Big tree and portals) but I like the new lobby, I like exploring new maps and walking around in lobby. I like the Halloween map but some reason lobby is bit lagging, I can't wait for Christmas map!

Posted Nov 4, 2018
  6. I prefer the new lobby, in my opinion it's a lot cleaner, neater, and easier to navigate for the newer players.

Posted Nov 4, 2018
  7. The new lobby is honestly fine, it signifies Mineplex evolving in my opinion. It is really big (which made getting all those little pumpkin heads a pain) but this isn't necessarily a bad thing. It has cool buildings and designs everywhere for people to look at. And all in all, it's just a lobby there is no need to make a fuss over it, if it works it works.

Posted Nov 5, 2018
  8. Rip lil hill that everyone was always standing on in the original tree lobby. We will never forget you

Posted Nov 22, 2018
  9. I don´t know, but I think it´s something that made Mineplex unique, now Mineplex is just like every other mainstream server, -snip-. The Old Lobby was fun, unique and simple. Compared to the new one, it just shows incompetence, all those games are stacked in a row, there is not enough size in the lobby, where you were able to spam your cosmetics, now it feels much more empty and I am not the only one, who requests a new lobby, maybe the old Mineplex players the "Veterans" would miss the old lobby.

Posted Nov 23, 2018,
    Last edited by a Moderator Nov 23, 2018
  10. I think that the new lobby is better. I like the spaciousness of it, and I also think that the textures and certain types of the area we have access in it is more open and unique; this doesn't mean that I don't like the 2015/2016 lobbies, they are nice too! But I think this is a good lobby too, the big tree is very good in this new one too.

The reason the big tree isn't how it is before is that it caused players to crash, and we've transformed to make the lobby more open so players can find things easier in this one.​

Posted Nov 23, 2018
  11. Is this for bedrock or java

Posted Nov 23, 2018
  12. Trust me, I know that it isn't just you who want's it back. What I don't understand is why it's still such a big deal. Maybe back when it was first removed there was reason for complaint, but at this point in time it feels like people are just beating a dead horse. Don't get me wrong, I too liked the old lobby, but It just seems like such an unimportant aspect of the server to me. And that's my opinion as a"Veteran".

Posted Nov 23, 2018
  13. Okkkayyy! Heyo. So even though I do like the old lobby better, (it brings back nostalgia.) the build team can't bring it back as it is outdated, sure it's a possibility in the future they may recreate the old lobby and make it up to date to the team's skill today. Great poll to see how Mineplex has evolved and that there are new players that may haven't even seen the old lobby and people who also want to bring back the old lobby.

Posted Nov 23, 2018
  14. Yeah, but Mineplex does not feel like mineplex anymore :/ due to new lobby, thats why people are fighting for it
    --- Post updated ---
    Even if it is outdated, have you ever heard of "never change a running system"?

Posted Nov 24, 2018
  15. I'm still a big fan of the tree lobby.
    --- Post updated ---
    Or I guess it's the tree hub. I do prefer the old lobby though.

Posted Nov 24, 2018
  16. I agree with that, the old lobby I do like more, but the new looks better and has better aesthetics.

Posted Nov 24, 2018
  17. What the hell did u just smoke? The new one is like every other server lobby, boring.

Posted Nov 24, 2018
    BenJPLaysGames likes this.
  18. I remember the old lobby as well. Maybe we can have different lobbies that have the old lobby design or an option to go back to the old lobby?

Posted Nov 24, 2018