• 883 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9321 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Poll] Old Lobby Or New Lobby?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by taaaaco, Sep 27, 2018.

Tags:
?

Old lobby or New lobby?

1. Old Lobby

2. New Lobby

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi, I was wondering if people today who play mineplex liked the old lobby better than the one we have now. let me know what u think! :D

Posted Sep 27, 2018
  2. OMG guys get over the lobby change. The old lobby is never coming back. The builders spent ages making the new one.

Posted Sep 27, 2018
    KiKiLover and PapiKirito like this.
  3. Hello!
    I think it's always good to renovate buildings. And the lobby is a very important building, and should receive updates.
    Maybe my opinion is not that important since I do not play Mineplex Java Edition, but I think that lobby updates should happen constantly, previous lobbies serve as souvenirs.
    My advice is to take advantage of the current lobby, why probably it will become the old lobby.
    :mineplex:

Posted Sep 27, 2018
    LucasGaamer likes this.
  4. I liked both. I'm indifferent on either

Posted Sep 27, 2018
    Wiz_Techno and PapiKirito like this.
  5. Even though the old lobby was memorable for a lot of players, I think It's time for everyone to move on. Personally, I don't really care about the lobbies too much and bringing it back wouldn't really affect my experience.

Posted Sep 27, 2018
    PapiKirito likes this.
  6. old because i didn't lag

Posted Sep 28, 2018
  7. I enjoyed the old lobby because it's simple design allowed me to easily navigate between games.

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  8. I like the old one much better. The new one has great designs, but the old one never lagged once.

Posted Oct 3, 2018
  9. I'm well aware that builders have worked very hard on making the new lobbies but honestly, I liked the big tree one the best. For me, I don't mind *that* much about what the lobby looks likes as long as I can see it has a lot of time and thinking spent on it. The old lobby had so much more features, more games, parkour challenges, etc. If they were to consider reverting back to the big tree one, I'd definitely vote in favor.

Posted Oct 3, 2018
  10. Mineplex's uniqueness died with the new lobby

Posted Oct 4, 2018
  11. cant explain it better!

Posted Nov 2, 2018
    Ottelino, CTHRSIS and _NoHaxJustCats_ like this.
  12. Heyo
    Lobbies change, and all this negative feedback/toxicity regarding the new one is unnecessary and past this community. We can't readd the last one, which should bring us to a closure with the old lobby. Have a nice day!

Posted Nov 2, 2018
    ___TacoCat___ likes this.
  13. I like the old lobby, but that's because of nostalgia. :D

Posted Nov 2, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 3, 2018
  14. All the old Mineplex players will be mad at this, but a new lobby is being discussed.

Posted Nov 2, 2018
  15. I'm glad actually, I don't like the current lobby very much. I think its too big and not enough things to do within it for its size.

Posted Nov 3, 2018
    _NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  16. Personally I like the new lobby and how it is organized. The only thing that is useless are the games areas that aren't used by the players. I believe is the nostalgia that makes the players want the old lobby, nothing else.

Posted Nov 3, 2018
  17. Hello!

I totally understand your point of view in this situation, but I think we should stick with this lobby. Not too long ago, I was pretty upset with the new lobby, but after a while, I got used to it and you will too if you haven't already. Keeping the old lobby for this long might also make it seem dull, so having change is always good. Also, be sure to remember that in the past Mineplex has brought back the old lobby in a sort of Retro event, so it is entirely possible they might bring it back again.​

Posted Nov 3, 2018
  18. Personally I loved the old lobby like lots of other people, however I also really like the current lobby and how vast it is. Because of this it has much more detail and way more features then the previous one which is great. I know that a quite a few players weren't big fans of the change and still want to use the other lobby again which won't be happening. The 'new' lobby looks way neater in my opinion so navigation is much easier now as the old one had NPCs everywhere. A lot of work went into both lobbies and they're both unique and have great aspects. It's pretty interesting to see what everyone else thinks about the topic.

Posted Nov 3, 2018
  19. heyo, you'll never get trainee

Posted Nov 4, 2018
  20. Why are these threads still a thing? Old lobby gone-not coming back. There are so many more important things that need an update and yet people are still on about the tree lobby and stacker getting removed almost 3 years ago smh.

Posted Nov 4, 2018