• 444 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5572 Players Online
  • 5128 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Plz make solo cw!

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Mwl, Jun 16, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I love mineplex and have stuck with it though the Minecraft “drought”. Now I’m getting better at pvp and I want to play cw but I always end up with party’s and it gets annoying. Now I’m starting to play hypizel for the solo bedwars. I really hope that we can have solo cow soon!

Posted Jun 16, 2020
  2. I've seen numerous threads about this, and a ton of people agree. Solos would allow the game to be both more competitive and potentially open up the mode to a new audience. Mineplex focuses on casual gameplay and adding a competitive aspect to it could be amazing for the game. I am actually unsure if this idea was put into discussion, but it sure would be great!

Posted Jun 16, 2020
  3. Why? The minute you leave your base, someone will steal your cake. And people will camp your base when you're capturing beacons. That would be annoying.

Posted Jun 16, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. Hey!
    There are a huge load of threads on this topic that I will link below.
    Thread 1
    Thread 2
    Thread 3
    Thread 4
    These 4 threads have a lot of comments with different opinons that I defiently think is worth a look if you're interest in solo cw!
    A few of these threads have also been "In discussion" for a bit now as well!

I have commented my opinons in detail on all of these threads if you wanna check it out! However, here's a short summary:

I personally think a solo cw mode would be amazing on this server and could be quite popular. I usually play with my friends in standard from time to time but, I usually play cw duos with one of my close friends. Without being said, I have most of my stats on duos and I prefer it over standard. My point being, I'm afraid that if cw solo's would get implemented, duos would be taken out. If I had the choice, I would suggest making solo's an additional game mode but I don't know if that would be possible because there may not be enough players for all three gamemodes. I know that if my friends weren't on, I would really enjoy playing this because I can be very competitive and I love getting to be a solo on duos from time to time. I also have played cw solo in MPS with a few of my friends and we loved it! However, this gamemode would take a lot of time to plan and get implemented because even though the game it self is developed, the staff would have to come up with new maps and how many solos there would be.
    Overrall, I'm pretty neutral on this idea because I think it could be fun but I don't want it to replace duos mode.

Posted Jun 16, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  5. Not always, if you have a good strategy then that won't happen. Besides, it'd be great to get away people who use parties to win every game.

Posted Jun 16, 2020
  6. I don't know about duos, but it'd probably ruin standard. It's infested with parties so people would probably move to solo's. I see less parties in duos than standard.

Posted Jun 16, 2020
  7. I heard that the server would remove duos as a whole, not just become un-popular. Standard will still be popular because of big parties but solos would become popular for people who would rather play alone.

Posted Jun 16, 2020
  8. Oh, I see. Either way, a lot of people would move from standard to get away from constantly being killed by parties. The majority of people who play cake wars don't use parties, so a lot will move to solo's if it got added. As much as I don't want duos to be removed, I'd probably prefer solo's.

Posted Jun 16, 2020
  9. Hey!
    I feel like solo CW is a great idea! Although i could be wrong, The Developers could port it from duos but that would add a ton more lag. basically your giving up either duos or a non laggy sever.

Posted Jun 16, 2020