• 1128 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10555 Players Online
  • 9427 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Plz add netherite armor and swords

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Jamchuck09, Feb 23, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plz add this

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  2. Not bad That would be pretty crazy

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  3. Hello!

The property that netherite had it

swords: increased dmg

armour: kb(knockback) reduction. This would mean after people get full netherite late game, it would be almost impossible to knock people off and the game would probably run out of time. Sorry but -1

Also, I dont think the server is on 1.16 yet. So even if they wanted to add it, there would be instabilites, and right now there are no 1.16 elements.

I feel like prot 2 works well already though. It does take a while to get full diamond anyway, and right now the game feels too short to, so if they added netherite, the price would be *really* high to not devalue diamond. Once you manage to get it the game would probably end in about a minute. Maybe if they implemented a "suger rush mode" this type of thing could be considered.

With the above said, sorry but -1

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    Ryan9116, Kight and yvuggu like this.
  4. sorry that won't happen
    [​IMG]

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  5. asking them to add netherite is asking them to update their server to the current version. never in a million years will this happen. personally, i don't support this either. diamond is good enough.

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  6. Hey,

Ryan brought out a good point, and I also have a similar thread that is denied in the past: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/add-netherite-in-sky-wars-bedrock.180931/

As quoted from @Emiliee, it stated, "entire Bedrock server would need to be updated to only 1.16, which is unfair and unrealistic for players who enjoy playing on older versions." To paraphrase, netherite is added on 1.16, but 1.16 PvP is not suitable for combat and most players use 1.8 versions to effectively PvP. It would also discourage pro PvP players and thus lose the player count.

Netherite is too powerful to use, and it would be quite unnecessary to add these in the game.

Additionally, I would recommend posting threads like this in the ideas section because they fit in that section next time. Overall, I strongly disagree with your idea.

-20LeeBrian1

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    Emiliee and yvuggu like this.
  7. Netherite in CW is too op. Imagine a kid with netherite and 10 gaps while everyone else has diamond.

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  8. Hello!

This idea has been brought up in the past and unfortunately, we will not be adding netherite to games. As mentioned previously by, if we brought netherite to Mineplex we would have to convert the server to 1.16. This means players who are using older versions would not be able to play on the server.

Not only with the issue of versions, netherite itself would be too overpowered to realistically bring to minigames as a whole. Having netherite swords and armour would be a problem like @Jet Starglaze mentioned and would likely prolong matches which leads to them running out of time.

With these reasons, I'm going to mark this idea as not planned.

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    Mothy and Jet Starglaze like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.