• 781 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2898 Players Online
  • 2117 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

PlexCast (An Unofficial Podcast!)

Discussion in 'Events' started by ZTB, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Hey!

This is an interesting idea to have scheduled open-ended commentary and communication with the community. I love this idea! I'm listening now and it's so wholesome. I think this will provide a lot of transparency between the community and Mineplex. It's super entertaining! I could really relate to the discussion regarding SRs because that's the boat I'm in at the moment. Very tedious! Anyways, great idea and I look forward to future broadcasts! :)

Posted Jun 8, 2019
    Slipest likes this.
  2. Great idea! Now I want to go watch some wholesome memes.

Posted Jun 8, 2019
  3. Hey, my suggestion for PlexCast is a way to watch it afterwards for those who missed it. I wasn't able to attend the first stream, so it would be nice to have a way to watch it afterwards (Through Twitch VODs or a youtube archive channel). Otherwise, it seems like a great idea and something just right for the community! I hope you guys continue the podcast and that it becomes more known. Good luck!

Posted Jun 8, 2019
    Admeen3581 and Slipest like this.
  4. We will be uploading the stream to the plexcast youtube channel soon! ZTB will be posting the link to the YouTube channel once its uploaded!

Posted Jun 8, 2019
  5. Where would I find this PlexCast at?

Posted Jun 8, 2019
  6. Interesting concept

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    Slipest likes this.