• 417 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8404 Players Online
  • 7987 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Please tell me about 32k items and Vid

Discussion in 'Survival' started by jojomusk, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Hello everyone I would like to know more about Mineplex survival and will be uploading a video on the rise and fall of 32k items and mobs.
    ✓If you have anything pertaining to this like a notable player that spawned in these items, a notable mob like the 32k vex. I would like to know the more information the better.

I will be uploading a video on this topic whenever I feel contempt with the amount of information I have received and I will credit everyone that I've received it from.

Posted Oct 15, 2021
  2. The full number of 32k items is 32 DEE- *Ahem*32767

Posted Oct 15, 2021
    jojomusk likes this.
  3. Posted Oct 15, 2021
    RainDT2 and jojomusk like this.
  4. One of the more popular kits in 2019 was papa’s. Like Papa’s silk and others. A cool thing about his kits is that you couldn’t see the enchantments. It was §k ed. Another notable person who spawned things in was abbysallord. A lot of the stuff today I just renamed his stuff. He made a lot of good player hunters like the killer rabbits. The problem is that any person with horion and other horion skids could spawn stuff in. Not just 32k stuff but wild nbt edited stuff like the crash buckets and kingslayer speed swords. Some of the late 2019 early 2020 nbt stuff was wild. If you had more questions I might be able to answer them just pm me.

Posted Oct 16, 2021
    RainDT2 and jojomusk like this.
  5. Hello and thank you for this information and yes I do have some more questions if you don't mind me asking. I would prefer if we discuss this in discord but if you can't that's ok
    jojomusk#3254

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 17, 2021
    RainDT2 likes this.
  6. Thank you everyone for messaging me about this topic I will be sure to @your name and your skin in the video. Now you can still help because I have a lot of information but little photographic and video evidence if you have these I would greatly appreciate if you could DM me on discord
    jojomusk#3254

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 17, 2021
    RainDT2 likes this.
  7. I have been in survival(And still am) since mid-late 2020 but I never really got ahold of OP items until a few months ago so I don’t really know too much but basically hackers with the Toolbox app were able to hack in NBT edited items like 32Ks. They were distributed in shulkers, Hence the name “Gbox” was born. Then at one point a patch was released where enchant levels would cap at their respective legal levels(Knockback 32K would turn into Knockback II) so they aren’t really god items anymore(They technically still are but less powerful” and the only reason why Shulkers are still called Gbox is because of the 11 year olds who keep begging for “Gboxes” in the chat. I do know that “Kingslayer” swords made you insanely fast though but they don’t anymore because ya know, that one patch I mentioned earlier.

About nuke buckets, do they still work?

I found one in a “Saulf’s Favorite Box” yesterday while raiding and attempted to dupe it before using it(Not I wasn’t gonna give it away) And it disappeared when I broke the shulker.

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    Cloudy likes this.
  8. This pretty much sums it up for you! The bug patch stoped any toolboxers from being able to cheat further but I think there might still be some shulkers out and about in Survival. 32k items were extremely overpowered not only in Survival but in other PvP game modes too.

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    Toastieッ likes this.
  9. Thats just technically at first watch ... The story of the important people that did spawn in and made brands and much more like mobs , custom pieces of armor and much more is more detailed and complex. The spawned in items did not only help for PVP in other modes but they spawned other things like mobs and etc. I wont go in detail here with my side of the story and with more detailes of WHO , HOW and WHY they did . At least not in a public thread . Some people know what happened those days and who were the important choice makers then . It was not only the 32k and nuke items those times . It was much more . It is a whole story that can be told from many different perspectives and observators like myself and others .

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    Toastieッ likes this.
  10. The story goes from 32k items , potions and blocks to items with special properties (commands used on them to get a various effects but not normal vanilla effects ) , fake banning with edited proof and much more.

Posted Oct 25, 2021
  11. Before i discovered the fourms or mineplex really is when i learned about "gboxes and 32ks" hackers would spawn these in with hack clients. Ill post again later with more info

Posted Oct 29, 2021
  12. Better details: today you might see saulfs box and zedsys box and others but back then there where things like "Speed sword" these 32ks where very valuble. But also very common. You could find the gboxes scattered around the world. There would be videos doing hunts for gbox. They where most common in oceans because the hackers hid them there. After 32ks where removed. Even today 20 percent of people will try to scam you saying thier box has "32ks in it" wich every 32k was removed. If thier was a 32k there would definitely be chaos in survival and constant player reports for the same person. One last thing is "gboxes" are not just a mineplex thing. They can be found in lots of servers. Plus not every server banned 32ks so you might see some people fighting with op loot. For 32k mobs there is 2 ways to make them. The hackers would use hacks to edit mob data to make it have 32k health and protection strength etc. Or the hackers would give the mobs 32k armour and tools.

Posted Oct 29, 2021