• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Please Read] General Bedrock Player's Game Update Concern

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Bjd1126, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Bjd1126

Bjd1126

Hello,

Firstly if you do not know who I am, this is a quick little explanation. I am bjd1126 (Brendan, bjd, ect) and I am the Bedrock Quality Assurance Manager. I play a role with helping gather information and work on new content we release to our Bedrock server (no I am not a developer). Although there are a lot of things I cannot disclose with you guys yet I just need you guys to trust me when I say there is a of stuff in the works that you guys will enjoy. This is really a response to this thread: https://xen.mineplex.com/threads/can-we-get-new-mineplex-updates.12611/ but I just wanted to give an overall response showing that we do hear our audience and want to get updates out that you guys will enjoy.

Anyways, personally I have seen the concerns of our community and how you guys want us to focus on updating more games rather than pushing new content non stop. If I had to respond to this with my own opinion I would 100% agree with you on this as I do notice all of our current issues in some of our more popular games. I really want to assure you guys that we will and are currently working on some new content for some of our current game modes, which is really the most that I can say about that. I am going to say that I personally will be working with the developers to make sure that what we could create will be what our community wants, and just polishing our games to perfection as well. I see tons of feedback Bedrock wise and am always trying to work on getting parts of it developed into our server, but this stuff takes time, especially when we are trying to make our content the highest quality as we can.

Now there's a few things I really wanted to cover in the message to clear up some stuff. Firstly, unfortunately duping is actually a Minecraft issue, meaning we can not fix it on our end. I've personally asked for our team to contact Microsoft about this issue as it is something that needs to get fixed, so hopefully we will be able to get rid of duping overall! I understand that this is a pain to deal with, but we are trying our hardest to get some sort of fix for this, trust me when I say that. As for many of our games players tend to spawn in the air where they cannot move, this issue is actually a connection issue. I do know that there is stuff on our end that we can do about this, so keep an eye out for improvements on this. I have a personally brought this up more recently so as I said, just give us some time to work on this.

I just wanted to say that I am always trying to get content out that our audience will enjoy but at times and can be very difficult to do. Just know that we hear you guys and are working on stuff that I personally know you guys will love to see.

If you have any questions let me know!

Posted Dec 1, 2018
  2. Wiz_Techno

Wiz_Techno

Thanks for the insight Mr. Assurer of Quality! I would recommend tagging your thread as Official as your fellow Sr.Mod bastet did with his GI Introduction!

Thanks
    Techno

Posted Dec 1, 2018
  3. Combativeness/xWorpp

Combativeness/xWorpp

If you want I'll show you my 4-5 bedrock suggestion docs

Posted Dec 1, 2018,
    Last edited Dec 4, 2018
  4. Since you are part of the quality assurance team for bedrock, can you please check my bug reports for the bedrock server because no one has replyed to any of them.

Posted Dec 1, 2018
    TNLWADDLE likes this.
  5. I have a question about the Duplication Glitch for the QAT:
    Why does duplication only work on a select few Mineplex games?

If it was a Minecraft Issue, duplication would be viable across all Mineplex Games, correct?
    Yet it is viable in two Bedrock Mineplex Games, along with not being present in many other Bedrock servers such as the The Hive or in Singleplayer Mode?

I have experimented with the process and can not recreate it in all other Mineplex games, many other servers, and Singleplayer mode. Please don’t punish me for my findings :(

Yet, maybe it has to do with the “code” those two games have in common and could possibly be tweaked/fixed? Or is there some information I am unaware of? It’s just educated guess. :/

As of now, NOT to discredit or be rude to your work in any manner, I still believe it is a Mineplex issue.

Please respond!

Posted Dec 1, 2018,
    Last edited Dec 1, 2018
  6. They blame minecraft for a lo fo there bugs but I don't see those weird bugs on that are on mineplex on any other server

Posted Dec 1, 2018
  7. Unfavorited

Unfavorited

Totally an untrue statement. Duping has been a thing in minecraft for as long as I can remember. There are ways to decrease the number of ways to dupe, but overall it will always be a Minecraft issue.

As for the thread, this is a really nice and cool way to interact with the community. Love to see that the bedrock side is updating their players letting them know what's going on. Wish we could see this more on the JAVA side. I don't play bedrock personally but I am excited for what is to come for it soon for mineplex.

Posted Dec 2, 2018
  8. Feels like we are powerless without a spectate option. 70-90 percent of Cakewars games have some form of cheater (I cant even play anymore). Block Hunt needs major (I guess not major but it doesnt matter) map updates soon or things will go south. Cant say too much about the others and I know MS is responsible for a lot of this but, do they know that?

A separate, included multiplayer only fork with whose purpose is only to allow for solving the bugs that are present locally in the game would go a long way.

Posted Dec 8, 2018