• 342 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4756 Players Online
  • 4414 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Please Don't Separate Parties

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by ScotchTxpe, Jun 11, 2020.

?

Should parties be split up, ever?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    44.2%
  2. No

24 vote(s)
    55.8%
  1. I can understand your frustration as I have experienced it, but if you are split, there is nothing stopping you from doing /hub. Cake Wars lobbies take no time to fill so its not a big deal imo.

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  2. I'm not a bad player myself but when I get 4v1ed against people who have the same skill as me or are better than me of course I'm going to lose. Much more a player who is new and doesn't know how to PvP.

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  3. I don't think you're meant to queue solo for cake wars as it's a team mode and also the most popular game on mineplex, so even if you queue solo you're still screwed due to parties. In my opinion if you queue solo you know damn well winning is out of your reach every game so what's the point. Go form your own party to actually stand a chance or play something else.

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  4. this is already a thing though and we aren't seeing teaming, trolling or boosting; the party just leaves and the game plays with one less team. I get the frustration from people who party, but if the game has 12 players, it has to balance it out. It would be completely unfair to have a party of 4 vs random teams of 2 or 3. The system is honestly fine as is.

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    BannableName and AbleToStrafe like this.
  5. You guys are lucky, on Bedrock half the time parties of 2 aren’t on the same team.

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  6. The current system works just fine right now. Many people mentioned issues that don't even exist and we are using the party seperation. Also yes it is the most popular game and it's the easiest to queue so if i can't queue another I'm going cw. Maybe if there was a solo there wouldn't have to be party separation.

Posted Jun 12, 2020