• 1140 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9578 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Please come back!

Discussion in 'Snake' started by Liftsy, Oct 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have noticed that Snake is gone. Please add it back!

Posted Oct 14, 2018
  2. You can play Snake in the mixed arcade and in a Mineplex Player Server (MPS).

Posted Oct 14, 2018
  3. I mean it like added to the lobby!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2018
  4. It was removed from the lobby because it was not popular. They are not going to add it back to the lobby, because it remains unpopular.

Posted Oct 14, 2018
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  5. It wasn't unpopular, it had a dedicated community. Just because it had inferior player counts to other games isn't a good enough reason for it to be completely removed. Should've been left with one lobby.

Posted Oct 14, 2018
    Xukuri and x3bood like this.
  6. Heya, personally I loved snake and understand why you want it back in the lobby as an individual game again. As stated above: Snake along with a few other games were removed from the main lobby and added into mixed arcade. They weren't popular enough to keep their spot in the lobby and I feel like if we were to add it back it would be even less popular then it was. It may have quite a bit of attention from the community if it were to be added back, however, I think that it would die back down quickly.

If you are wanting to play it you can always find it in Mixed Arcade or in an MPS.​

Posted Oct 16, 2018
  7. I loved snake, I’ll be honest it was one of the games that kept me active on mineplex. I am deeply saddened that it is remove from the lobby. I guess you can get them in the mixed arcade, but you have to go through all the other games. I’m also not legend so I cannot create my own MPS. But understandably I know why it was remove, it barely got any players, even in my own TimeZone, rip snake, you lived a good life. xD

Posted Oct 25, 2018
  8. Doesn't an inferior player count make it unpopular? Just because something has a dedicated community doesn't make it popular. Don't get me wrong, I don't like removing games either, but if they had to do it I'd rather it be the least popular games than the ones with more players. If cuts are necessary, it doesn't make sense to cater to the smaller community.

Posted Oct 25, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.
  9. Depends if we're referring to "popular" as a comparative term. I get the appeal of removing it but the fact that Mineplex is still up without adding anything new to the store shows that they really could've kept one lobby up.

Posted Oct 25, 2018
  10. Please close this thread!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 26, 2018
  11. Thread locked due to OP request.​

Posted Oct 26, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.