• 1487 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5136 Players Online
  • 3649 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Please bring back koth

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by _chevywolf30_, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Remember the Koth next to the lava parkour? lots of memories there for me, please bring it back

Posted Jun 11, 2019
    JMPhase likes this.
  2. Hey there!
    Honestly, KOTH was an incredible lobby game. Lobby games have been getting more recognition and it appears that many players are beginning to suggest even more games. KOTH was very fun and I enjoyed tackling players for the crown. I would like to see more games being added into lobbies and KOTH seems like an excellent addition to the game lobby ideas theme.

KOTH really gave players the opportunity to have more to just waiting and chilling in lobbies and I think that goes for every parkour and game we have in lobbies. Gladiators is definitely a great hit and with more lobby games there will be more demand for lobby activity which should be encouraged.

Although lobby games are encouraged, I think that at times where the server is on a low player count (so night time in the US for example), there might be a lower amount of players in traditional games. This can cause some issues to players looking to actually get in a game rather than spend lobby time. With this in mind I think that the suggestion you’re bringing does sort of balance out to a +0.5. Great suggestion though, I think that whatever does end up happening will be great.

Posted Jun 11, 2019
  3. Playing the lobby mini game “KOTH” was so much fun back in the old old lobby. I remember playing it non-stop whenever I was bored or when I was hanging out with friends and I even played with random people too. Not only was it fun, but it also helped me practice my PvP skills. Anyway, with the old lobby back, there’s only 1 minigame left which is Gladiators. Adding KOTH back would be nostalgic for the players and would also be fun to play. My only concern would be if this kept players from filling up regular/public games but since KOTH is a small minigame, I don’t think this would really affect anything at all. I would definitely enjoy playing it again in lobbies and I’m sure many others would too as well.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  4. It would be nice to see it return for old times sake, I guess the only reason it was removed was due to Gladiators taking its spot as the PvP lobby game. It is played more than the old KOTH game was and is easy to discover as its right next to the spawn.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  5. I love this idea. I totally agree. I have been suggesting this ever since the revamped old lobby came back without the koth. I also suggested this on the 'Give us feedback!' section. I think KOTH is so fun and it would be great to play it in lobbies again. I love this and I really hope they bring KOTH back.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  6. This would be great. I know there's gladiators but Koth was a lot of fun and you could jump in at any time without having to wait at a queue

Posted Jun 18, 2019