• 930 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8802 Players Online
  • 7872 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Please balance shocker kit

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by CatFan105, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Shocker kit in block hunt is today too powerful. I'm not saying this as a noob who always gets picked for hunter and sucks at it, I am a somewhat good player and I even have and regularly use the shocker kit. Here are the changes I have in mind:

• 3-second cooldown. You can still atacc during this time, but it does not shock.
    • Do less damage
    • Not as much knock back, it is REDICULOUS how much knockback the sutn has.
    • (yes, I spelled it right.)

Please take these changes into consideration.

Posted Jun 4, 2021
  2. They already have something planned. You can find changes here.

Edit: I also disagree with your changes. I do agree that the shock does literally nothing. But I do not agree with the axe/shock doing less damage. If the damage was decreased it would be harder to kill hunters. The kb is always the same wdym.

Posted Jun 4, 2021,
    Last edited Jun 4, 2021
  3. It’s fine really the kb on bedrock is wack and like changes every day
    The chicken hitbox is already the same as the player, to counter this just use your bow

Posted Jun 4, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  4. I guess one person was just also axing me while I was being sutnned. I think the knockback is reallythemain probke,problem,, just changing that would be fine

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2021
  5. ?????????????????????? Every game is a group of chickens killing hunters wdym too hard to kill them

Posted Jun 4, 2021
  6. I didn’t understand what catfan was saying so yeah.

Posted Jun 4, 2021
  7. Understandable

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.