• 2116 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10554 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion PLEASE ADD A UHC/BATTLE ARENA

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Jacob12dx, Aug 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I've been thinking about this idea for a while and i finally found when I can't suggest this. Adding a Battle Arena to bedrock would be awesome! It's a really fun pvp game. For those of you who dont know what im talking about, it is a pvp game very similar to survival games except you have to gather resources yourself instead of gathering them from chests. I think that mineplex would improve greatly if you added this because not many servers have Battle Arena and it would be really cool if this was added so i can finally play it. It would really stick out from the other games on mineplex and it would have the potential to become very popular. Thanks :) Please reply to this with what you think about my idea!

Posted Aug 22, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  2. So its UHC?

Posted Aug 22, 2019
  3. Yes, thats what i mean, i think it would be a great addition

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 23, 2019
  4. Generally UHC-like games last an hour or more so I dont think it would be very appealing to the average bedrock player

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Floowsr and NothinButNetYT like this.
  5. Yeah I think UHC would be a great addition! Not to copy -snip- but speedUHC is so much fun and really easy to play, please add this mineplex (for java and bedrock)

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Jacob12dx likes this.
  6. @ItzzFuRy1 If its appealing to me then the chances are that it will be appealing to at least some other people too

OP OP
  7. Yeah some ppl (myself included) find this game interesting but my point is the normal average player (level 20 or something) probably wouldnt as its a long game compared to the others on the server

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Floowsr and NothinButNetYT like this.
  8. Thats why it would be unique and potentially popular, you never know unless you try, the community could love it, if they dont, then it can be removed, but death tag is a dead game on mineplex, and that hasent been removed

OP OP
    ItzzFuRy1 likes this.
  9. The problem is that UHC games usually last around an hour. Im thinking like what someone said above me is to add SpeedUHC. That sounds like a great solution to the time problem. I however think that if we are going to add a UHC game here on Bedrock we are going to need to first handle the knockback issues.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Mr_CLICKS likes this.
  10. I mean I really do understand the appeal to these games, but UHC won’t likely do well on bedrock/will be dominated by computer users. The hour long time span would also most likely push away newer users because that’s an extremely long time to play on devices when it’s really easy for the game to go away. The reason it worked so well on Java is because of how dedicated and advanced the players were on there. More than usually the players on bedrock are just casual players that wanna play short and fun games. As for battle area, I never knew what this game was until it was played in Minecraft Monday (sub2tecno), but the game doesn’t seem like it’d last forever. I think at most the games would last 20-45 minutes, which is an average mob arena game length of time. It’s something to certainly think about, but I’d love to see the addition of Battle Arena.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  11. even on some other "popular minecraft servers" i find that there arent many players who play uhc because it takes so long, but i really want it despite the time. death tag is dead to me (no pun intended) and there are 2 other games from mineplex that i would LOVE to see on bedrock, including minestrike (a bit hard to implement it but theres a decent amount of avg players on java) and gladiators at spawn. I love uhc because it isnt 100 percent about being good at pvp, but also implements skills like inventory management, mining, EATING FOOD, trapping (lol), time management, and a higher risk/reward level. if they add uhc it will be overrun by computer and maybe some controller players, but another idea that i have from the game world of tanks: blitz is to have a setting where you only fight people who are using the same platform as you. i 100% support this movement to add uhc and if they remove death tag in the process it would be highly appreciated (and everyone would like that).

Posted Aug 29, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  12. i've been looking for uhc servers for a while now and non of them are good. Adding uhc will probably add like 500 more players to mineplex daily

Posted Sep 3, 2019
    akeyfortyseven likes this.
  13. I like the game and played it back when it was on java mineplex.

But for bedrock it would be difficult, as mentioned above the time length of the game would more than likely be too long for players, and a shorter time wouldn’t allow for finding all that is needed.
    Secondly, the amount of players needed to start the game, even if you lower player amount then it would take even longer of a game to find people on the big map.

Posted Sep 3, 2019