• 1583 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8008 Players Online
  • 6425 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Playtime command

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by xPradaProdigy, Sep 22, 2020.

1. I wish there was a tracker to track how long I've been online because sometimes I forget that I'm playing for more than two hours, which is unhealthy (imo).
    The command would be formulated like /playtime and give you a message in the chat about how long you've been online. Sort of like a common java edition command, /seen, but with only the playtime part and you can turn on and off people's permission to see your playtime.

Posted Sep 22, 2020
  2. Brilliant +1. I have the same issue

Posted Sep 22, 2020
    xPradaProdigy and Anna-Marie like this.
  3. I definitely agree with this. It’s a feature on Java, so I don’t see why it shouldn’t be added to Bedrock. Well, technically the feature is already there, however only Staff Members can use it. It’s pretty annoying to have to go to a Staff Member every time you want to see how long you’ve been playing. It would really be nice for players to be able to check their own playtimes, and there aren’t really any issues with this. It would be much more efficient then having to ask a Staff Member to check it for you, and this way you could see how long you’ve been playing for. Definitely a great idea, +1 from me.

Posted Sep 22, 2020
  4. I agree that it'd be pretty useful to have a command where you can check your playtime for Bedrock, we don't have this made public on the Java server either (unless you check via /stats and hover over the emerald). Both servers require you to contact Staff members currently to check for you, so this would definitely be a nice addition for Bedrock, but even the Java player base could benefit from it. I don't see any issues with the idea itself, so hopefully, we can see it sometime in the future! For now (or for anytime in the future if this idea is not considered), you're welcome to contact Staff members to check for you.

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    xGetSpooked and xPradaProdigy like this.
  5. I think on top of this, players should be able to also see their punishment history as they wish. Players should be able to check on their own information by themselves without having to constantly contacting a staff member. I think these things would fit well once player stats are implemented.

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    xPradaProdigy and xGetSpooked like this.
  6. that would be good +1
    yesss! but we have been hearing stats are coming for years lol people are very excited for stats

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  7. I completely agree that there should be a /playtime, or similar command, to check in-game time in Bedrock. I always find it so frustrating to find a staff member to check my in-game time on bedrock, as it just wastes both of our time. The command is already built into the server, as staff sometimes need to check player in-game time, so I don't believe it would be that hard to make it possible for players to check their own time in-game. Overall, great idea, and I would love to see it implemented!

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  8. Totally Agree! +1

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  9. This idea would be really nice to see added to Mineplex Bedrock. Since Java edition already has a way to check how long you have been playing on the server, it would be cool to have a similar command added to Bedrock edition. Staff members currently have a /playtime command which can be used to see how long players have been playing on the server. I feel like this command should be available for the community to use so that staff members would not have to check how long someone has been playing for them. I think an additional feature which would be cool to see is that you can check your friends playtime to. Definitely giving this idea +1.

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  10. I definitely agree that players should be able to view their own playtime. It’s great to know. In addition, it would be pretty cool if a leaderboard command for top in-game time. Like what xstr4fiingx mentioned, I feel like players should be able to view their own punishment history as I don’t see a problem with it. It is much easier than constantly asking staff for it.

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  11. It's already easily possible on java, so I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be possible too on bedrock. Small and simple quality of life suggestion, but I am sure many players would appreciate it if this was to get implemented so they could finally check their playtime any time as they wished to.

Posted Sep 24, 2020