• 308 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2392 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Playing schedule?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by Dinnersaur_, Oct 13, 2019.

1. I wanted to collect data on people's playing habits on Mineplex so I have these questions for you.

1. When did you first start playing Mineplex and what brought you here?
    I started playing Mineplex in late 2014 when I was 11. The reason why I started playing is because my brother told me about it.

2. How often are you on Mineplex?
    I used to play on Mineplex nearly every day within the first year that I played it. I only stopped when my computer broke in the fall of 2015 and when I got a new one, I really didn't care to join back until mid 2017. So I was off for like a year and a half. But after that I've been playing almost every day again until right before school started this year and I've trimmed my playing time down drastically. Sometimes I even go a couple weeks without being on the server, but since I'm on break right now I'm on a little more

3. How long do you usually spend on Mineplex?
    If it's a weekend or there's no school then I'm on for a few hours, but if it's a school day then I usually just play a couple games and then leave.

Also I really love the fact that some kid on a game was acting like I was a 30 year old living in my mom's basement because I made the mistake of telling him that I had been on Mineplex for almost 5 years. Stupid me.

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  2. Hello there!

1) I first started playing Mineplex in 2013 and it was because of a youtube video about the server that I thought was interesting.
    2) I am on Mineplex very often, I try to come on everyday. Although rare, there are days when I can't come on Mineplex due to being too busy.
    3) I usually spend anywhere from 2-4 hours a day on Mineplex (longer on weekends).

Interesting thread, I enjoyed answering these questions.

Posted Oct 13, 2019
  3. I started playing Minecraft in December 2014 when I watched a Mineplex YouTuber called ParkerGames. I loved his Mineplex videos and I loved other YouTubers Hunger Games videos so I decided to get a laptop and buy Minecraft. I’ve been playing for almost 6 years now and I can’t stop playing.

Posted Oct 13, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  4. 1) I have been playing mineplex for 4 1/2 years and I started because I was browsing through the server list and saw mineplex. I thought that the server looked good and decided I would get on and see if I liked it

2) I play nearly every day unless I am to busy to get on

3) I spend around 2-3 hours unless its the weekend then I play for longer

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  5. 1) I've been playing Mineplex on and off for about 5 years, it was one of the first servers I ever played on, and I was hooked instantly.
    2) I play Mineplex now nearly every day. Though sometimes I'll have a burnout and stop playing Minecraft all together for weeks.
    3) Anywhere, from 1-2 hours on weekdays and 3-4 on the weekend.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ likes this.
  6. Hey!

1. I believe I've been playing on Mineplex for about 4-5 years. I'm not quite sure on the specific date but that's my best assumption.

2. I get on Mineple whenever I have free time. I balance it quite well when it comes to my schoolwork and work itself. Mineplex is somewhat of an outlet for me when I want to have fun or I want to socialize with people. I love coming on to talk and play with my friends, who doesn't love doing that? There was a moment about a year or two ago that I didn't play Minecraft since I was really busy at military school. I always had trouble scheduling myself appropriately so I could balance all of my work and whatnot but it just did not work out. But now, I've been back for quite some time and I really missed this community.

3. This depends on how my day is planned. I do spend a few hours or so online and I am on the forums almost all day checking for new posts and responses. I try to spend as much time as possible here but I do have some limitations.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    Dinnersaur_ and AyyNick like this.
  7. I'm not sure when I discovered Mineplex for the first time, but it would have been a very long time ago, probably over five years ago. I initially started playing on my brothers account before I was able to purchase my own. However, since I know that I purchased my account in January of 2015 I usually just use that date when people ask me how long I've been playing, as it makes it easier. Honestly I'd have to say that the Survival Games are what brought me to the server, but once I had been playing for a while I discovered that Mineplex had a lot of other fun game modes to offer as well as a great community to go with it.

Aside from a few days break that I had recently to sort out some personal problems, I'm online pretty much everyday and have been for the past two months. Although I've got Sixth Form to balance too, I still try my hardest to find time to spend on the server which isn't that hard considering school isn't too demanding.

As for how long I spend online, that usually depends on whether it's a weekday or the weekend. During the week I usually spend up to two hours online which I spend mostly in the lobby, but I do enjoy playing some games too. At the weekend I can sometimes spend up to five hours online, especially if there is an event which I usually try to attend.

I'm interested to see other peoples responses to this, it seems as though a lot of the older players are returning to Mineplex now which is great to see.

Posted Oct 14, 2019
    Korben2005, Dinnersaur_ and AyyNick like this.