• 3372 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12523 Players Online
  • 9151 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

players: proceed to use smash. also players: shames anyone who uses it.

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Glitchy, Apr 7, 2020.

1. What exactly is the deal with people shaming others for using their smash to win when they themselves use their smash? I was in a match where a cow tried using their smash to win but I swiped the 2nd smash crystal and used it against them, they then proceeded to shame me for doing it, I've seen this happen multiple times and am curious what exactly is this mentality where using smash yourself is ok but it's illegal for anyone else to do it

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  2. Players get shamed for using smash crystals mainly because of how much of an advantage it puts on one player when it comes to killing a good player with decent skill, even with some kits having smash abilities that can take 2-3 lives off of a player! Smash crystals in my opinion and most other player's are quite OP due to the fact that you can regen your health all the way to full instantly when you use them!

Using smash crystals is definitely allowed in the game as it is your choice as to how you like to play the game! It's just that players like a more fair game as during a 1v1, the smash crystal can only go to 1 player and quickly cause an imbalancement in the game. All what the smash crystal does is help a game from stalling for too long!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Wiz2K likes this.
  3. :kekD:

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Mitchy likes this.
  4. the fact that it was someone using a smash crystal then getting mad when I use mine is hilarious, I mean don't get mad if someone's doing as you do.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020