• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5118 Players Online
  • 5118 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Players moving from one server to another .

Discussion in 'Clans' started by DeltaHitaPanosD, Jan 26, 2021.

?

Should this be added?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Hey all,
    I’m sure many of you (probs everyone) have found out about this problem : players massively move to a server, they play on that for 1-3 weeks and then they abandon it and move to a new one.
    I stopped playing clans 6 months ago, but during December I decided to play again. So, I joined the most popular server, that time being Clans-2 and started playing and grinding there. Two weeks after, players abandoned the server and joined Clans 4. I have no alts, so I disbanded my clan and made a new one there. However, after 3 weeks, c4 “died” too and now clans-1 is the most popular server. Because of that, I’m stuck in an empty server and I don’t want to leave it because I don’t want to lose my stuff.
    What I am trying to explain is that players with no alts, like me, can’t keep on moving from one server to another, disbanding their clans and losing everything they collected while their home server was popular. Even though no one is forcing the ones that don’t want to move to do so, they are “forced” to do that by their will to play, because they can’t just wait till their home server becomes popular again. Clans is not playable when a server is empty, when you got no one to fight against. So, till season 7 gets released, the game must be able to be played by everyone, that including the ones who don’t want to lose the stuff they have on an empty server.

What I suggest is this : for these last weeks of the current season, give us back the ability to join more than one server using the command /server Clans-x (x=1-9), like we could do back on Beta and season 1. If you temporarily add this again, everyone will be able to join the temporarily-most popular server of the game, without having to disband their clans on their home servers. I don’t want this command to exist on season 7, only on the rest of Season 6/Map.3.

Personally, that command would help me a lot since I don’t have an alt, so I could finally play on the most popular server instead of quitting and waiting till s7 gets released.

Thank you!

Posted Jan 26, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  2. i dont know the reason behind getting rid of the multiple servers to play on but if they added it, my belief is that power clans like OP ones could just server hop. say they play c5 then c5 dies and they have a dub of leggies, and then they do it on every server its how you kill clans faster

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  3. They removed it a couple seasons back because they wanted it to where you can only play on one clans server per account I believe. I don't think they intended for the playerbase to start playing on alts though lmao

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  4. I agree with this, I am the same have no alts and have the same with servers dying after I grind on them for a bit I think, with power clans like Lord_Galyen mentioned, maybe each account can only join two servers in two different clans and the inventory does not roll over?

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  5. Heya,

I understand your frustration and I agree that it would be a useful implementation to have a command like "/server Clans-1" which would take you to that clans server or another similar alternative which could involve the ClansHub NPC directly. However, even if we'd like to give players the ability to join and create multiple home servers using the same account, unfortunately it's not possible due to backend issues that are associated with it and this doesn't seem to be changing anytime in the near future.

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  6. As Exclipse said, due to backend issues it would both be difficult to do and personally I do not think that it is worth the development time, as I would rather it go toward the new season.

I think the ultimate fix to your issue is coming with season 7, having less clans servers. Hopefully the energy of the new season combined with having less servers makes it less likely for this "hopping" between the 9 different servers.

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  7. Totally agree, miss the old days. Unfortunately as the mods said it doesn’t seem possible anymore

Posted Feb 24, 2021