• 916 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9786 Players Online
  • 8870 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Player tracker?

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by godzilla lover, Feb 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the title explains it's self can we please get a player tracker just a compass pointing towards players because half the time when a cakewars game is over someones just runs and hides until the game is over

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  2. -Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas-

Hey there Rokcet!

First and foremost, thank you for taking your time to make this thread and suggest this idea! I most definitely understand where you're coming from with this idea suggestion. Trying to find players can be frustrating at times, and overall, they could potentially be prolonging the game for longer than it needs to be. I certainly agree with adding a compass to Cakewars, as I personally think it would be a nice addition for a small QoL update. Some great news that I have for you is that this idea has been discussed before, and it has been marked as processed! With the idea being marked as processed, this doesn't mean that it's going to be implemented immediately, but it's definitely in the works for an upcoming and/or future update! Here's the thread that shows the idea has been marked as processed. Furthermore, if you would like to see the Public GI Document that showcases Cakewars Update Proposals, that can be found here. Nice suggestion, and I hope to see this implemented for Bedrock players soon! +1

Posted Feb 25, 2021
    Whuddlestone likes this.
  3. Thanks for the suggestion! This is a planned feature that will be implemented in a upcoming cake wars update.

Processed

Posted Feb 25, 2021
    SmokeyCobYT likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.