• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5183 Players Online
  • 2293 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Player Stats for Mineplex Bedrock?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by EnderGamer, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Hello, I haven't really ever chatted on the Forums really, but I kinda wanted to discuss when player stats for Mineplex Bedrock edition would be added. Currently only leaderboard players can only check their stats. Also right now if you have an alt account or a friend to check your stats it only shows stats for the game you have played the most currently. I think it would be great if you could either do a command in chat like /stats or other, to check your player stats of all of the games you have played on Mineplex Bedrock. I would just like to possibly know if Mineplex Bedrock will ever get it added, I just think it could be a great edition to maybe track like a winstreak, or just to view how many wins you have in all of the games you have played on the server.

Thanks!

Posted Sep 15, 2020
  2. I would definitely love to see stats in game. I really like the original stats room in the lobby, but unfortunately that was removed. Stats on Bedrock has been something that a lot of people have wanted, and something that is most definitely needed. I am pleased to inform you that it is planned for the future though. You can read more information in this thread: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/leaderboards-and-stats.140191/. As you can see, stats on Bedrock in game are planned for sometime in the near future, so hopefully we will see them added soon.

Posted Sep 15, 2020
    MC_Minium, Loofii, EnderGamer and 2 others like this.
  3. This is a great idea. There actually used to be a feature in the new lobby update, but it later got removed due to it not working.

+1

Posted Sep 15, 2020
    EnderGamer and syrenical like this.
  4. Yes I'm pretty sure in the new lobby update you could go to Carl the creeper and there would be a thing that says view leaderboards or stats, but it sadly didn't work.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2020
    Nerfguns3 likes this.
  5. I believe before we had a Leaderboards tab in Carl The Creeper before, however it got removed due to a few issues. I do hope that stats come soon (being able go view your own stats for each game: Kills/Wins/Deaths, etc.) It would be great to see your progress for each game.

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    EnderGamer likes this.
  6. Lol 3 posts in a row about this.

Yes, this should definitely be added to bedrock. It makes complete sense, as Java also has this. +1

~ Orangey

Posted Sep 16, 2020
    EnderGamer likes this.
  7. Stats on bedrock have always been a huge topic on the forums and I definitely think its something to look into. Along with adding stats back to in-game, adding stats on the website would also be a great addition to view other's stats! +1

Posted Sep 18, 2020 at 7:40 PM
  8. i would also like to see more games counted as "games played" like if you play turf war it doesnt count as a game played on your mineplex.com profile

it says i have about 9880 games played but i have 12k in game if you click on me

Posted Sep 18, 2020 at 8:47 PM